Chapter-33 (Will you be my Son??)

Next morning

Everyone was ready to go to the court, they will meet mishkat there only ...

They all left except daadi ...

Soon mishkat too arrived... They completed all the formalities and finally Anita was given what she deserves...

Mishkat- Hey Everyone I am Mishkat Verma

Manik came forward and shook hands with him...

Manik- Nice to meet you Mishkat,  m manik...

Mishkat- I am sorry all...  Bcoz of MO..  No She is not worthy of this word too... Because of that lady you all have faced so much,  honestly speaking I didn't even knew that she has married uncle again...  After my Father's death she sended me to London,  after that I never came back but now I have decided that I'll stay in India and look after my father's Jewellery Company..

Rajeev - Tumne bhut achcha socha h bachche...  And please sorry mt bolo isme tumhari koi glti nhi h
(You have thought so nice Child, and please don't say sorry you were not at fault)

Nyonika- Come let's go home...  Mishkat you too come join us for lunch...

Mishkat- But Aunty...

Nyonika- No but, No if...  You are coming with us,  Daadi too wants to meet you..

Mishkat- Okay Aunty..

They all returned back home, then introduced Daadi to Mishkat and Mishkat to Daadi...

All were sitting in Dinning Room for lunch

Mishkat- Who made this Dal Makhni...  It's very delicious 😋...

Nyonika- My bahu made (My DIL made)

Mishkat-   WoW Nandini...  It's awsm and my Favorite too...

Nandini - Great... then take some more....

Manik- *whispering so that only Nandini could hear* Kya baat h Madam itne pyaar se kabhi Hume toh pucha nhi aapne...

(What's the matter madam,  you have never asked me this lovingly)

Nandini - *laughing forcefully* Have you ever praised me this lovingly...  Huh bade aaye....

Manik- Chalo tum room m btata hun
(You come to the Room, I'll tell you)

Nandini started eating her lunch silently,  but in reality she was a Lil curious as well as nervous as manik is getting so naughty now a days...

Rajeev - Mishkat Where is your Dad's company...

Mishkat- Actually uncle there use to be a company Verma Jewellers...  But now it is not working...  Only building is there on my name, I want to Open my own company there...  BHAVIN Jewellery...  As Bhavin is my Dad's name...