Chapter-63 (TROUBLE IN PARADISE..)

( The evil people will come in today's chapter and will leave in today's chapter or in the next chapter... But their evilness might stay for sometime in MaNan's life... let's see how they will deal with that)

Next Morning..

MaNan sat inside their private jet... Then the jet took off to mumbai...

They both slept cuddling to each other as they were so tired...

after some hours they reached mumbai... sat inside their car and drove away to their Mansion...

When they reached the mansion they were shocked to see Mishkat sitting there with sad face..

Manik- Mishkat... What's wrong bro?

Mishkat- *trying to smile* Umm.. Nothing bro... was just tired..

Manik spotted Malhotra Industries file in his hands 

Manik- Why M I's file in ur hand... u were handling ur own company right?

Mishkat- umm.. yea actually papa was facing some trouble so that's why I was helping him..

Manik- *patting his shoulder* Allright.. Don't be nervous bro... Everything that's mine is urs completely as well *smile*

After that Manik and Nandini went inside their room.. 

Nandini was going inside closet to change her dress when manik back hugged her..

(18+)

Nandini- Honeymoon ka bhoot utra nhi abhtk aapka patidev.. hmm? (Honeymoon's fever hasn't gone away from ur head dear husband ... hmm??)

Manik- Abh kya hi krskte h.. jabh meri biwi h hi itni hot (Now what can I do ... when my wife is so hot)

Nandini- You let me change...

Manik- No.. I can help you to remove it..

Nandini- No mani.. I am still sore.. Because of last night...

Manik- *pout* Fine... Atleast feed me my drink.. Then i'll sleep..

Nandini hit him on his head mumering shameless...

Then took him to their bed... freed her twinnies from her blouse..

As soon as his mouth touched them.. he started sucking his milk hungrily... Making loud erotic sounds... 

Manik- This is heaven for me... *pecking her nipple then bitting it*

And from his hand he started fingering her..

Later on nandini too started enjoying... she c***ed 5 times... and soon the foreplay exchanged with some wild actions with manik entering inside nandini and taking her to the ride of heaven...

Rest whole day they spent inside their room.. Sometime sleeping and sometime exploring each other *wink*

(18+) Over

Next Day 

Manik and Nandini were sleeping cuddling to each other.... 

When manik's phone rang...

It was Abhimanyu.. (I hope you guys remember him)

Manik- Yes Abhimanyu?

Abhimanyu- Manik There is something very serious which I have to talk to you about.. Please meet me in Malhotra Industries... Fast..

Manik- Sure Sure... I am coming... Actually jaan is sleeping so I might take some extra time to complete my work without noice... But I'll try to reach you ASAP