Chapter-45 (Morning Romance)

-------♡--------

Next Morning

Two souls were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms... Manik's hand inside nandini's t-shirt holding Her bare waist and he was again and again nuzzling his nose into her neck... And our Nandu was sleeping peacefully with a cute pout... Not realising the acts of her naughty husband...

(Hayyeee😍... Why are they so cute)

Sun rays were directly coming on Nandini's face, She turned to her left and hided her face in manik's chest.... Because of which he opened his eyes, Seeing his cute wife snuggling into his chest, he got all aww on her, Nandini stirred in her sleep feeling her husband's intense gaze..................., Manik imdiately closed his eyes seeing her........... Nandini opened her eyes..... smiled brightly, suddenly she remembered her husband's naughty acts in office... (I hope you guys to remember that     )  She blused.... coloring her cheeks in the deepest shade of red....

NANDINI'S POV  

My life has completly changed from the day, he has got his memory back.... but from 2-3 days... my life is like a dream came true....... after his yesterday's act .... I don't know how m gonna face him... but still.... M not gonna hide myself.... I want to be a open book to him... either shy or angry or anything else.... I want him too be their at every phase.... oh my god... he is so romantic and passionate... I doubt if m ever gonna match his intensity... I am just waiting for A right time when I could confess my feelings to him....

 I really love this guy so much.......

POV Ends 

Here our Manik was enjoying being stared by his gorgeous wife, But after sometime not being able to control anymore.... He holded her tightly from her waist nd pulled her more to himself.... feeling his touch she came out of her thoughts ( her husband's lala land) 

Manik- Ehhhmmm (cough) So madam, where were you lost?... hmm?

Nandini- (shy) ummm... No... No where...

Manik- It's not fair na jaan... (sliding her hair flicks around her ear...) You have such a hot husband sleeping beside u... and u r busy in thinking about something else... hmmm *bitting her cheeks*

listening his morning husky voice She had nothing to say... she just blushed and hided her face in his chest...... Understanding her state he didn't said anything further.... But how can he keep his hands to himself....🤷      His hands went inside her top.... before he could touch her waist.. she got up from bed and ran inside the bathroom.... seeing her going manik just ruffled his own hair...

Manik- *ruffling his hair* Oh godddd......... I f****ng  Love this girl so much.... 

Inside the Bathroom

After bathing , Nandini realised in hurry she forgot to bring her clothes.... and in bathroom she only had Bathgown wid her... that too of Manik... 

Nandini-  *bitting her lips* Oh god... In hurry ... I forgot to bring my clothes.... Now What Will I do..... If i'll go out in this... He is not gonna leave me... Not that I mind that... I love his touch on my body... But we will get late and then everyone will tease us... *pout* Oh god what the h**l I am Thinking.... what are you doing to me Manik *blush* 

after few Minutes...

Nandini-  No Nandu... like this You will get late ... you really need to ask him once....

Inside the room

Manik was sitting on the bed lost in his thoughts... When he head Nandini calling Him out From bathroom....