Chapter- 53 (DGP ABHIMANYU THAKKAR)

Both of them reached the Mansion in evening... They freshen up and came towards the living room... They all were sitting and chatting... When Someone came inside the mansion in police Uniform...

Manik- Yes ... ?? Who?

Person- Hey... Myself DGP Abhimanyu Thakkar... You guys called me for some serious issue right??

 You guys called me for some serious issue right??

Manik- Oh yea... Welcome...

Nandini's back was facing him... But when she turned around... She was shocked

Nandini- Abhi....

Abhimanyu- Nandini...

Nandini ran and hugged him tightly... Abhi kissed her forehead... Making manik burn in jealousy

Nandini- omg abhi... where were you idiot... U just disappeared suddenly...

Abhi- It's a long story... Btw what are you doing here cupcake..

Manik came towards them... Slided his hand around Nandini's waist...

Manik- She is my wife....

Abhi- Oh wow... U are married ... great ... Congratulations....

Nandini and Abhi was chatting like long lost friends... But there was one soul who was busy in admiring abhi all the time...

(Do I need to tell who is it... Of course it's mukti)

Manik- Let's talk about the matter I have called you...

Abhi- Yea sure ...

Manik told him necessary information about Disha..

Abhi- I'll personally look after this case manik... As I am too searching for this girl from so many months... Along with her partner Ashutosh...

They talked some more time and made some plans...

After that Abhi went to his home...

Nandini came inside Their bedroom... Only to be pinned by Manik...

MATURE CONTENT

Without any Warning Manik Placed his lips on her...

Breaking the kiss He started kissing her neck... Placing wet kisses there...

After sucking her neck he bitted that spot ... Placed a dark hickey there...

Nandini- Ahh... Manik....

Manik- How can you hug him Nandini.... U r mine... Mine to love... Mine to touch...

Nandini- Manik... Relax bachcha... M all urs...

Manik- Then show me by ur actions...

Nandini- How...

He took her in a back hug and cupped her boobs over her saree and blouse...