Chapter-25(laal bindi)

After composing herself Nandini too sat beside Daadi On the coach...

Gayatri- Bachcho m janti hun..  Us chudail NE koi Rasam nhi kri hogi...  Isliye Maine aaj Pooja rkhi h.. Nandini beta...  Us Pooja m tumhe chooda phnna hoga...  Uske baad tum phnna chaho toh 1st anniversary tk phn skti ho... 
(Babies I know... That witch must have not performed any ritual...  That's why I have kept a Pooja today...  Nandini...  You have to wear chooda in that.. After that if you want you can wear it till 1 year...  It's upto you...)

Gayatri- Chlo bhyi sabh log chetti chetti tayyiyar hone lg jao..  Abhi 2 bjhre h 5 bjhe Pooja h... 
(Come on everyone get ready fast... It's 2 already...  Pooja is at 5)

After lunch they all went to their room for getting ready...

Nandini was standing facing back towards the door
Suddenly Manik entered in the Room..  With all the buttons open of his shirt

  With all the buttons open of his shirt

He realized that he is not alone in Room..

Manik- Oopppss sorry...  M bhulgya tha ye abh mere akele ka room nhi h... (I forgot that it's not my alone room now)

But he smirked suddenly

Manik- Lekin tum toh meri biwi ho na tumhare saamne toh change kr hi skta hun...
(But you are my wife right... I can definitely change infront of you)

He turned his back towards her and removed his shirt in a go... For few seconds Nandini was lost in the tattoo at his back

But after composing herself she ran inside the bathroom and lock the door

But after composing herself she ran inside the bathroom and lock the door....  Then lean to the wall breathing heavily...

Manik- *chuckling* I am going in Guest Room to change...  Tum Aram se tayyiyar hojao... (you get ready freely) Till when we are friends 😜

After 15 mins Nandini came out wearing...