🎄 Christmas Special I 🎄

~ Jungkook ~
"AGHH!"

"Jeon Jungkook what the hell are you thinking?! Why are you yelling?"

"Yoongi..."

"What now?!"

"Please help me!" I said with a crying tone.

"Huh?! You expect me to help you with your Christmas present after you interrupted my sleep?! Tsk, this egoistic child"

"Please, I need u!" I begged.

"No is no, maybe later on if you stay quiet for the next two hours. Why are you even ask me?! Ask the one who got experience," he said grumpy.

"I-I want to, but he's busy..."

Yoongi didn't say anything. We both knew what our Kim Taehyung was doing at the moment. He laid back with an irritated face and tried to fall asleep again.

When he almost fell asleep the door suddenly slammed open and a Taehyung with messy hair and clothes sloppy came inside.

"Hello hello, my favourite fam!! Look what I've got, a present!"

Oh my God, I instantly felt sorry for Taehyung.

He showed us the I think already 100th Christmas present what he got from girls.

"N-nice, but Taehyung..."
I began

"What would it be?!?!" He yelled.

Without moving an inch, I already felt the tension in the sky increase.

Taehyung opened the present and saw chocolate.

"Bro again?!" He said with a disappointed face.

"That's already the 40th. Still delicious tho." he walked to the pantry and put it in there.

"T-Taehyung..."

"And what did you guys get?! Kook, have you already got something for Miyoung?!"

He swung his arm around my neck.

"I wouldn't yell if I was you," I said

"What?! Why aren't you answering my question? You're not giving her a present?!"

"Yah Yoongi! Didn't you help this poor guy?!"

I came closer to his ears.

"Oh sexy, what are you do-?"

"You're dead fish," I whispered in his ears.

I gave him a pity, but smiling face and he stared at me with a confusing one.

Then out of nowhere, Yoongi kicked right in Taehyung's stomach with full power and Taehyung flew out of the window.

I quickly ran to the window, but didn't see him anywhere.

"Nice one, but where is he?"

"Like I fucking care!! He can also pay for the broken glasses. Don't ever interrupt my sleep, Christmas or not!"

Yoongi jumped out of the window.

"Where you going?"

"I'm thirsty, and I'm gonna bring that player home."

"But you promised to help!"

"Shut up! I'll be back in an hour. Try to find something else in the meantime."

I let out a groan and sat down at the table. I grabbed my laptop and went to Google:

'Present ideas for Christmas'

Not me who already searched this for the umpteenth time.

I just didn't know what to give her! I didn't want to give her something boring nor something everyone would give.

The stores are also closed since the lockdown, so I couldn't go buy something.

Such a bad timing! Why are they closing the stores when it's almost Christmas?! This is a hell for me!!

I'm so fucking stupid, it's already Christmas Eve and I didn't even have a present for her, yet.

I scrolled down the internet searching and searching.

'A selfmade Christmas house out of candy'

My eyes widened.

"This sounds interesting."

I clicked on it and saw pictures of Christmas houses of candy.

'Duration; max. 3 hours'

👇🏻 (For your idea) 👇🏻

Okay, that's it! I'm gonna make this for her

Okay, that's it! I'm gonna make this for her. Thankfully, the grocery stores are open tomorrow and Miyoung has patrols the whole day, except for the evening and night.

I'm not very good in cooking and baking, but we're gonna do it!

"THANK GOD!"

~ to be continued ~

Hello guys!
I wish you guys a Merry Christmas! I'm really busy with my last school year so I'm not having much time to make new chapters.

So I thought, why not making a special Christmas short story to make it up with you guys.

Thank you guys who are staying with me and the story even if there aren't any updates the last weeks! It means a lot for me! 💞