Chapter 2

~ Jungkook ~

"I still wonder why you didn't do anything. She could kill you and yet, you were just laying under her waiting to be her meal."

Taehyung waited for me to answer that with his urging look.

"I don't know either. But her aura felt so strong. She had eyes like stars and her fur so white as snow. Her energy was surging through my body. It was warm and reliable, but at the same time, I felt guilt. "

Taehyung's mouth hang open of disbelief.

"Don't tell me you're gonna be in love with that wolf? I really don't want to admit it, but these dogs can easily kill us, you know."

"Like I would!"

He started to grin with his typical 'Taehyung laugh'

That face disappeared when the windows clapped open and a gust of wind blew inside. A pale man entered the house through the window.

"Hello hello, my dear friends, how ya doing?"

"Jeez Yoongi, we have a door. You don't have to make a horror scene."

I grinned, knowing that he was scared.

"Just a little entertaining," he said with a smiling face.

"And my little boy, still on diet? Did you just eat a squirrel for dinner?"

"Shut it, Yoongi! Mind your own business!"

"Calm down Jungkook, I'm just teasing you a bit. In a minute, I will go to sleep and then this night is all yours."

Yoongi walked to the fridge and grabbed a blood bag.

"So, how was your day?"
Yoongi asked Taehyung

"Well, this dumbo was almost killed by a werewolf. It was a snow-white wolf. Her speed was unbelievable and in his opinion, she had eyes like stars." Taehyung rolled with his eyes.

Yoongi sighed

"Jungkook, how many times do I have to tell you. Be careful, damn it."

"Wel I'm still alive, aren't I?!"
I shrugged.

"Yoongi, let's forget it for now. Like he said, he's still alive."

Wow, Taehyung just defended me against Yoongi.

Yoongi sighed, but drank further.

"Did you know that werewolves can shift into a human form? They're just like humans. In the way how they live and eat. The only way to recognize them for us is their scent or sometimes their rare eye color and maybe they have a special ability." Yoongi said.

"Really?!"
I said almost screaming.

"Are you stupid? That's why they're called werewolves, the word 'were' is in it,"

"So maybe I can sense her on the streets when she's in human form?"
I asked and ignored him.

"If you have luck, it may happen."

~ Miyoung ~
I ran through the woods faster and faster. I thought about the vampire I just met.

It can't be! My mate, a vampire! Why didn't I just kill him? Why did I let him go?

All these questions were in my head. I couldn't concentrate anymore and before I knew it, I fell off a cliff. I rolled down the cliff and branches made cuts all over my body.

At a given moment I stopped rolling and laid there with a hurting body.
I howled for help, but there was no response. My eyes gave up and I fell asleep.

Some time later I woke up by the sound of steps that were cracking on the leaves. I opened my eyes halfway. A big grey wolf approached me.

'What happened, Miyoung?!'

'Jimin, what a relief that you're here now,'

I immediately felt relieved. Knowing I was safe I closed my eyes again.

'Hang in there, Miyoung. It's gonna be alright!' Jimin said.

He took me on his back and ran to the pack house. It's gonna be alright.

~ To Be Continued ~