🎄Christmas Special II🎄

~ Jungkook ~
"It's over now! Can you never let me just fucking rest?!"

"Rest?! So you think I can smell that you're asleep?!"

"I always sleep, why wouldn't I now?!"

I heard Yoongi yelling at Taehyung in the other room. I could only laugh because it's actually just too hilarious for words. Even if they're fighting, it always gives me a warm feeling of our bond, because it's about something stupid.

While they were fighting, I rode the recipe. I just bought the ingredients at the store.

'Step 1: put all the ingredients for the cookies in a mixing bowl and whisk it all together until it's smooth.'

Right...

I put on an apron and rolled up my sleeves. To prepare mentally, I inhaled and exhaled some times and cracked my bones.

"Okay Jungkook, you can do it!! You can-!!" I yelled at myself.

"You okay?!"

Taehyung came out of the other room and leaned against the kitchen wall judging while I hadn't even start yet.

"I'm completely fine!"

Okay 300 grams of flour.

I grabbed the flour and carefully turned it around with one hand at the end.

"If I was you, I would grab the flour with two hands and-"

Then all the flour instantly came out of the bag and on the scale stood; 400 grams. The other 100 grams... yes you know what happened.

The whole kitchen was under the flour...

I heard a hand slapping against a head and a deep sigh of disappointment.

"Can't you do anything right?!" he asked disappointed.

"It hasn't been two minutes... and you already messed up everything!"

"Can you shut your mouth?! I can see with my own eyes that it went wrong! You don't have to confirm it for me!"

He sighed heavily.

"I'm gonna get you a new one."

"Yea sure you do!"

"Im not lying"

My eyes went wide and I looked up.

He really did put on his shoes and put on a coat.

"Taehyung... are you okay?"

"Shush it! I'm not doing it for you, but for Miyoung."

He walked out and closed the door.

"Idiot..."

Yoongi's voice was heard.

He walked in the kitchen and grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge.