Chapter 12

~ Jungkook ~
I packed a blood bag out of the fridge and left the house. I stood there, drinking and waiting. I looked on my watch.

"Hurry up." I mumbled

Then there came a beautiful white creature out of the woods, running towards me with her bag in her mouth. She panted heavily and handed the bag over to me. I got her uniform out of it and gave it to her. She grabbed it with her mouth and ran behind a tree.

Some minutes later there came out a cute, innocent girl. She buttoned her blouse and put on her school blazer. When she was done she walked towards me and hugged me.

"You're late, Beauty." I said and poked her cheek.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. Jimin was making me late" She said and smiled awkwardly. I gave her her bag and we walked to school.

"Have you learned for math test?" I asked.

"Nope!" She said.

***

"Aish! This test is too difficult!" I whispered to Miyoung, who already had given up and just stared at her area with her arm supporting her head.

"Mr. Jeon! Quiet please." The teacher said.

"Tsk, shut up old man." I said irritated and moved on my test.

When the bell rang, everyone began to talk about the test and what kind of answers they had. Miyoung and I walked towards the lockers, because we had gym. We got our stuff and walked to the sport field where our gym teacher was waiting for us.

"I want you to make pairs! Each of you have to run as many rounds you can in twelve minutes. One of the pair begins running and the other is keeping up your rounds. Everything clear?!" He asked, but no one was answering and was just making pairs.

"This will be easy." I said and smiled.

"Haha, sure it will. I bet that I'm gonna run more rounds then you." Miyoung said and smiled confidently.

"Alright, let's make a bet." I said.

"Whatcha want, little batman?" She asked playfully.

"When I win, I want a peck from you on my lips." I said and smirked.

She was getting red and her eyes widened.

"W-we'll see, but I'm gonna win, w-without doubt." She stuttered and turned her head in embarrassment.

"We'll see, my little pup." I said and looked amused at her.

She stood on the line, waiting for the start sign.

"Start!"

***

"Ha, 18 rounds in 10 minutes. Now is your turn, You better not use your speed. If you do then I have won." She said.

I swallowed. 18 are indeed many rounds. Well doesn't matter, I stood on the line.

"Start!"

***

I was already running 5 minutes and had ran 7 rounds. It is not bad if I was human, but as a vampire... yeah let's not talk about it.

Miyoung was supporting me by screaming to me. I smiled at her. Suddenly her smiling face changed into a shocking one and began to run towards me. I turned my head to see what was wrong.

A big brown wolf jumped on me and bit me in my arm. I screamed out of pain and grabbed my arm. I looked at it. It's gonna take some days, until this is healed. After I looked at my wound, Miyoung jumped out of nowhere on the wolf. I heard my classmates screaming and the teacher continually saying that they have to calm down.