Chapter 17

~ Taehyung ~
"So you're telling me that Jungkooks father was a hybrid?" I confirmed what Yoongi just said to me.

"That's correct. And not a normal one. He wasn't born as a hybrid, but he let himself shift into one."

"How's that even possible? And hybrids are the strongest creatures among us. How can he be killed, because of hunters?" I was totally confused.

"Calm down, Taehyung. You're asking too much questions at the same time. But no, it was all a lie about the hunters. They didn't kill him. No one killed him. He sacrificed himself." Yoongi said.

I didn't understand it, at all. The whole story was a lie?

"But why did you tell Jungkook a whole another story?"

"Well, If we have told Jungkook the real story, he would feel guilty of the sacrifice of his father. He already thinks that the attack is his fault, so we told an other story as the only option."

"Wait, so the scenario with the human girl, who attracted him was also a lie you told him?"

"Well, that part was the only part that was true." Yoongi laughed a little.

The whole time, Yoongi was having a really rare smile of disbelief. I think he also couldn't believe what happened in the past.

"But what all happened in the past, then?"

"Well..."

~ AN ~
This will be a throwback. You can skip it, but if you want to know what happened 25 years ago before Miyoung and Jungkook were born and how it's possible that Jungkook may be a hybrid, then I should read it!👇🏻☺️

***

~ 25 years ago ~

***
~ Jeon Hyunwoo ~
"You better be dead!" I yelled at my dad and ran out of the house.

"Hyunwoo! Come back!" He yelled behind me, but I just ignored him.

My father, Jeon Yesung, is the head of the vampire council. A royal and the most important group under the vampires. They rule over the vampires, like a king does. The only difference is that the council consist of nine members, including my father, who's the head. You can say he's the kinda king.

I'm the oldest of my two brothers. I was supposed to take over my father's place. I would be the head of the vampire council and will have power, people would respect me, seeing me as a real king and getting the highest place in the vampire race.

I've strived for that day, since I was young. But then, my father was telling me I have to share the head place with my younger brothers. Of course I don't want that! The power will be mine and only! I don't need my useless little brothers.

Because he told me his will, I walked away from home. I was furious. This was too unfair. I was born to be the next royal head, so I have the right to have it alone and will get it alone.

After some days of surviving in the woods, I decided to do it. I'm gonna be strongest vampire in the world.

And while that thought was in my mind, I searched for a witch, who could turn me into a hybrid.