Chapter 9

~ Jungkook ~
Park Jimin...

The boy who kissed Miyoung on her forehead, the boy who Miyoung knows very well she said, like a brother. And he's a werewolf? What would Miyoung think, does she even know about this?

"Who's that?" Taehyung asked.

"Park Jimin"

"Who?"

Tae and I were still looking at him with a surprising face.

"What's wrong? Never seen a werewolf turning into a human? Especially the great one, who takes care of Miyoung?" He said confidently and grinned to me.

"You really are, veeery young bloodsuckers."

"D-does Miyoung even know that you're a werewolf?" I stuttered. 

Maybe it was true what that man said about her being her werewolf.

"I'll give you the answer, if you two explain why you're every night running in my territory?!" He said.

"Well we uh... didn't know this was your territory a-" Tae began but I interrupted.

"Hunting" I said simply.

Taehyung gave me a death glare which said: "we-are-gonna-die-now."

"Hunting?" Jimin said confused. "Wait, you live on animal blood?!" He said with a disgusted look.

"Uh, he does. I like humans, he likes his deers" Taehyung pointed at me.

I gave a glare at him and he smiled.

"That's why that deer was laying next to you." He said.

"And that's why you were trying to kill me" I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"I wasn't going to kill you. I was planning to kidnap you" he said simply.

"What?" I said.

"Never mind anymore. But because you helped us to get rid of the rogues, I'll give you permission to enter my territory. But remember that we're natural enemies. If you go too far into my territory, it can happen that you enter a territory that belongs to an other alpha. And if he knew you and I have peace, then both of us will get into really big problems." He warned and I nodded.

"Well now, I think you deserve the answer." He said and smiled again.

"Yes, please."

He smiles and looked at the other wolves.

"You all, shift!" He said with a demanded tone.

All the wolves ran into the woods. Just one minute later there were around twenty people appearing out of the woods.

Again, our mouth fell open.

"This, my bloody friends is what you call, a pack. I'm the alpha, the leader of the pack. They're not complete. Around fifty wolves are still home. And that house over there is our pack house" he said. "The house where Miyoung, my beta, I and some other wolves live. The rest lives in little houses by themselves"

We nodded.

"But to come back to my point. Does Miyoung..." I asked

"It would be a little weird that she lives with werewolves and wouldn't know right?" Jimin said.

I thought about it but then nodded.

"But she said she was human, how is it possible that she lives with you werewolves?" I asked.

Jimin sighed.

"Jungkook was the name right? And your name?" Pointing at Taehyung.

"Kim Taehyung"

"Come, follow me." He said and began to walk.

We walked to the pack house, at least I thought.

"Look, your hero." Tae whispered.

I turned around and saw the white wolf. Sleeping laying on a coat and breathing heavily. The I think doctor was still busy with her. I was still walking and looking at her, but then suddenly bumped into the back of Jimin. Next to the wolf.

"How has she been?" He asked to the woman.

"She has a big wound in her throat. Now, she only has problems with breathing. I gave her some morphine to feel less pain and to let her fall asleep so her wolf can heel her body little by little." She said and Jimin nodded.

He crouched and petted the big head of the white wolf. She was a big wolf but still smaller than Jimin.

"Who is she?" I asked.

He turned around and grinned. I felt nervous.

"It will surprise you." He said. "Give me an other coat" he said to the doctor.

The doctor gave him her jacket and he putted it on the wolfs' body. Jimin came close to her ears and whispered something in it.

And then it happened. The wolf turned into a human. And not just a human, but it was someone, who I began to like.

Zhang Miyoug.

She was still panting. Sweat all over her face and wet black hair. She was sleeping. Still a beautiful girl.

"Miyoung..." I mumbled in myself. I was a little disappointed in her that she didn't tell, but also understood that she didn't want to reveal herself.

Jimin putted her hair aside to see her face properly. I saw her wounded eye and remembered the day that she was wearing sunglasses.

"Got your answer?" Jimin turned around and smiled. "I think she knows, don't you think?"

I swallowed. Miyoung was the one who letted me go, the one who saved me. It was painful to see her in this state.

"Oh by the way, did one of you kicked her in the eye?" He asked.

"Yep, my fault" Taehyung said raising his hand.

"When the time comes you pay for it." Jimin whispered in himself.

He sighed and stood up.

"Bring her to the pack house and handle it further in there" he said and the woman nodded.

"You can come back to see her, if she has woken up." Jimin said.

"I've got a question. Why did she save me?" I asked

"Don't know yet" he said and shook his head. "She wouldn't tell me. When we have a mission she always gives her all to fight rogues or whatever what. But when it came to you, she was running slowly or didn't pay attention. She is a very strong wolf and really fast. Even faster than I am, because she is the heir of one of the strongest alpha in Asia. But she'll explain that story and reason by herself."

I nodded.

"But actually, I've an hunch." He said and smiled a little.

"What is that hunch then?" I asked.

He looked at me and sighed deeply.

"Jungkook..."

I swallowed, waiting for the answer.

"I think you're her mate"

TBC~