Chapter 4

~ Miyoung ~
It's really him. This can't be.

"What are you staring? Come on class is starting soon," he said coldly.

I have to pretend that I don't know him. He doesn't know who I am, so maybe it's better if I shut my mouth.

I must pretend I don't know him, ignore him, don't talk.

"Nothing, thank you!"

I bowed and walked away.
My heart was pounding so fast. I felt tingles all over my body. What the hell was this feeling?!

~ Jungkook ~
I was watching her walking away from me. Strange girl I thought, but really interesting. I felt my heart bounce a little.

Ah, stupid heart. I won't be interested in low humans. I shook my head to wake up from my daydreaming and walked to my class. 3B

Out of nowhere I saw was Taehyung in the hallway. My eyes widened.

"So, I didn't know that you came to this school too?" I said with a smirk.

"Well, I have to. According to Yoongi, I'm obligated. Just like you,"he said and rolled his eyes.

Ha, karma.

"But, there's a light side too,
he smiled."

"Now I can hunt on the delicious girls here. I'm gonna flirt with them and then bam! I got a meal without any physical movements. You know, hunting is really... tiring," He explained as if he had a difficult life.

"Ha, like they will ever near you!"

"You better shut up!", Taehyung said mad.

"Like they will near you!"

"Yea, because I am so interested in them," I said while rolling my eyes.

"Well, we talk about this later, see ya at home!"

He waved at me and walked away.

I didn't even respond and walked away searching for class 3B. When I found the classroom, the lessons had already begun.

~ Miyoung ~
While I was paying attention to the teacher someone opened the door and entered the classroom.

"Sorry, I'm late."

I saw girls staring at him with open mouths and sparkly eyes. I felt my wolf growling within me of jealousy.

Shut it!

"Good begin of the year, right?"

The teacher was irritated with him, but he didn't bat an eye.

"Well, nothing to do about it. Don't come too late next time."

"Hopefully"

"Go sit next to Ms. Zhang, please."

I was shocked when he was nearing me. I looked beside me and saw the empty chair.