Chapter 30

~ Jimin ~
Loud growls and barking filled the air while the full moon shined as brightly as snow.

Tonight was anything but a good timing to have for a fight. Yes we are stronger by full moons and especially alpha's, but that also meant that Do Joon was much stronger than during the day or any other nights.

Even though the full moon was shining brightly, my wounds were healing slow. It would take an hour before I was as good as new.

But we only had four minutes left until the next event according to Do Joon.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when Kim Seok Jin was thrown against a tree.

He whimpered a bit but quickly stood up. These guys were really strong.

Kim Nam Joon bit Do Joon in the neck while being pushed to the ground by Do Joon.

Claws were running through their fur and blood splashing on the ground.

I wouldn't say it is good timing, but maybe his four minutes will postpone if this keeps going. I must find Hoseok, I have to know if he's okay.

I slowly crawled backwards towards the bushes so Do Joon wouldn't notice I was trying to slip away.

Jin and Nam Joon were both fighting as hard as possible, but Do Joon was just so strong that he still could handle the two at the same time.

It gave me goosebumps.

While I reached an opening in the bushes I slowly put one foot on the ground, making myself ready to take a run.

I felt okay, the wound really did still hurt, but it healed enough to run.

Then Jin and Namjoon grabbed him and pushed him on the ground with all might.

It's now or never!

I stood up and ran as fast as I could. I was still too weak to shift so I used my inhumanity speed. It was much slower than my wolf speed, but nothing to do about it right now. The only thing that matters is that Do Joon would lose my tracks.

Bad luck

Do Joon immediately noticed and struggled with ease out of the grip of Jin and Nam Joon.

Not even three seconds later or paws were heard behind me with loud barking.

Fuck fuck fuck

I quickly looked behind me and saw Jin and Nam Joon chasing Do Joon as fast as they could.

It became useless to run because the distance between us decreased by the seconds.

Think Jimin, think!

'He can't jump!'

Out of nowhere my wolf came out of the back of my mind.

'So?! Why are you telling me?'

'Stupid! He can't jump, you do! So jump!'

That's right, werewolves can easily jump in human form, but not in wolf form!

With my last energy that was left in my legs I ran as fast as I could to reach the big oak that stood around 200 meters away.

While I kept running Do Joon also didn't stop chasing me.

Almost, please god!

Then suddenly Nam Joon sprung and landed on Do Joon. Jin immediately bit his neck to stop him moving and the two got Do Joon under them.

Nam Joon barked at me, telling me to run as fast as possible to save the others.

I was relieved, knowing I didn't have to jump anymore. It would take too much energy anyway.

Is this really it? Have we won?

I looked behind me and did my thumps up to the two. Do Joon struggles with all his might, but Jin was biting him firmly.

I turned around to look for Miyoung, Jungkook and the others. Without doubt they also needed help and we still gotta solve Jungkook his beast within him but we can solve that.

It's gonna be fine.

Just when I thought everything was over a loud terrifying howl behind me filled the air.

I immediately stood still and looked behind me with shocks of fear flowing through my body knowing whose howl that was.

That howl meant one thing.

Emergency

An emergency howl that came from Do Joon.

~ To Be Continued ~