Chapter 31

~ Taehyung ~
We heard a loud howl from afar.
Jungkook looked up and then looked at me.

"What was that?" He asked with a shivering tone.

Jungkook kissed Miyoung her head and stood up. He walked towards me and crouched next to me.

He helped me getting up and I leaned with my arm around his neck. Luckily, I felt my body healing fast.

My eyes widened. What did that howl mean? Whose even was it?

Had the four minutes already passed without us even notice the time?

No, it couldn't be. I just looked at the time and I'm sure of it that four minutes hadn't past in one minute.

It must be something else.

When the howl was heard once again Miyoung suddenly moved a bit and whined.

"Miyoung? Miyoung, what's wrong? Are you hurt?" Jungkook asked nervously and quickly crouched next to her and patting her head.

She tried to stand up and bark, but the only noise that came out of her was yelping sounds of a pup.

"Don't stand up Miyoung, you're too weak to stand up due the fucking wounds I gave you."

I looked at Jungkook who had a face of devastation.

Miyoung shook her head with an aggressive pace and got on her paws. She then grabbed Jungkook his arm. Where did her strength suddenly come from?

Blood was dripping on the ground and her legs were shaking.

"Miyoung, lay down first then try to tell me what's wrong!"

Jungkook pushed her softly and laid her on the ground.

Did it have to do something with the howl?!

"Miyoung, Jungkook, stay here together. I will carefully take a look what's going on."

"Wait, Tae-"

"S-stop!"

A hoarse voice filled the air.

I turned around and saw Miyoung laying on the ground, naked.

I quickly turned around.

"Miyoung, why you-"

"N-no time for jokes, W-we need to get out of here! Right now!"

Jungkook and I were looking at each other and then nodded.

Miyoung is a werewolf herself. She definitely knows whose howl that was and which meaning it had.

Jungkook put off his shirt and put it on Miyoung.

Jeez finally.

He grabbed her off the ground and we ran as far as possible. Away from the sound.

My body was mostly healed and my stamina was completely fine. There is one thing I'm actually really confused about.

"Oi Jungkook"

"Yea?"

"How come that you had still your clothes on when you shifted back to your 'human' form?"

He looked at me with a 'are you fucking kidding me' look and then rolled his eyes.

"Ask the wolf inside my, okay?!" He answered irritated.

"Sorry ma'am, will do"

It felt nice. Jungkook was back for a while and I knew I had to enjoy the time being. What could happen in the next seconds?

"Miyoung, what was that howl?" I asked.

Her eyes widened.

"E-emergency"

Emergency?

"Do Joon, that fucking bastard l-let out an emergency howl. It definitely means something bad, but we're all in a b-bad state. So if we run towards the scene, we will walk towards our death!"

Shit, Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok, everyone is still in the woods. Not knowing where they are or if they're doing fine.

It was just so frustrating!

"I-i'm going to mind link Jimin!"

*BANG*

We immediately stood still and looked at each other with a shock.

"A gun?!"

"I knew it..."

"What did you know, Miyoung?!"

She shook her head and swallowed with thrilling lips.

"Hunters, he called hunters as backup."

~ To Be Continued ~