Chapter 29

~ Jimin ~
I watched 'Kim Seok Jin' running off with a thought of disbelief.

Where did they come from?! Out of nowhere there were suddenly two boys with a overwhelming strong aura joining the fighting scene.

Kim Nam Joon and Kim Seok Jin.
I wasn't familiar with these names nor did I even heard about them. Not even five minutes had passed or these guys were here.

Who were they?

Jeez, don't worry about that now, Jimin. They saved your life and you still gotta survive till the end.

~ Taehyung ~
"MIYOUNG"

Jungkook stood up with all the strength he got left and ran towards Miyoung's lifeless body.

The only thing that was heard was her heavy breathing that filled the air.
It sounded as if she could leave this world at any moment in the next minutes.

It was tragic and she needed help as quickly as possible.

Jungkook fell on his knees in front of her and took her big head in his arms while crying.

"How could I?! Miyoung, I'm so fucking sorry! How could I ever do this to you?!"

Miyoung couldn't move an inch or even respond his sadness due her weakness.

It really broke me to see Jungkook so devastated about his mate.
Especially Miyoung.

Even though I may not know her too well, I do know that she deserves the world with her soft kind hearted character. Even though she only showed her feisty side of her to me.

Saving Jungkook while her pack was hunting her, keeping the fact hidden that Jungkook was her mate so he wouldn't be discovered by anyone who even could go against it, trying to save me and everyone from the hybrid that is resting inside the body of Jungkook.

Zhang Miyoung really is amazing.

Jungkook is lucky, it must be amazing to have someone who would fight for you until the very end.

I wished I could help her, but she wasn't the only one who's fighting for her life.

My spine was still broken and the bite that the hybrid took in my stomach didn't disappear.

My body was too weak to heal itself and the question was; will it heal in the next four minutes?

I looked at my watch.

Four minutes

Four minutes until the next fight.

~ To Be Continued ~

So, here I am with a new chapter guys! :D
I am almost done with writing the whole plot and will upload one chapter every day until the end of the story from now on (:

I did make every chapter short on purpose! Writing long chapters takes me a very long time to make and since college has already started, I don't really have the time for that every day 😢

So I hope you won't mind! :D