Chapter 18

~ Taehyung ~
"What do you mean the previous council? You mean our..." I said.

"Yes Taehyung, our parents attacked them."

"Why?"

"It was out of anger. They wanted revenge for our grandparents. Jeon Hyunwoo have killed the whole council back then. Without Hyunwoo knowing, our parents and the other children of the council established a new council and took action to stop his actions."

"Mhm."

"Also, Jungkook must drink that drink to not become a hybrid." Yoongi continued.

"Why is it so dangerous if Jungkook would become a hybrid?"

"Jungkook would be the most powerful creature on earth if he became a hybrid. He's a pure hybrid then. It's the rarest thing to be born as a hybrid, because vampires and werewolves are enemies, so... if they mate then it's really special. At least, if they're mates, like that wolf and Jungkook."

"Uh, her name is Miyoung, if you wanted to know." I said

"Ah it'll be." He said and rolled his eyes.

"But what happened furthermore in the past?"

"Yes, let's continue..."

***

~ Hyunwoo ~
"You can't be the witch! You're like 18 years old and witches are... likely 600 years old" I said. She's just making fun of me and NOT taking me serious.

"Hahaha." She laughed.

"What's so funny?!"

"Thanks for your compliment. I really appreciate that." She said and smiled.

"What kind of compliment?"

"That I'm looking young."

"How old are you then?"

"Well, let's say that I was born, when the first Jeon member was born." She said.

My eyes grew wide. The first Jeon who was born and established the first council was around 1500 years ago! Our ancestor died 800 years ago. Yep, he has became really old, but she's still alive?!

"Well. Done with the chitchat. What do you want?" She said.

"I want you to transform me into a hybrid." I said

Now her eyes grew wide, but then she sighed.

"You're already the seventh vampire who's asking me that question." She said.

"Wait, so there are six other hybrids on this earth?"

"Well, no"

"Then where are they."

"To be honest, they died during their first transformation." She simply said.

"How the hell did that happen?" I wasn't scared that often, but now the tension was surging through my body.

"Look, the body of a vampire isn't made to transform into a beast. The body of a werewolf does. They're already beasts, but they will immediately die because, in principle, vampires are dead. In a wolf's body run always blood and in a vampire's not. That's why werewolves will die because there will be a too short amount of blood in their body. That's why the process can success by vampires and definitely not by werewolves, but the chance of survival is very low."

"That doesn't mean we can try," I said.

"Yes, true. But this is about alive or dead. There's no door between it." She said.

"I know, but if I can't defeat my family with the power I have now, then I must share the lead with my little brothers. Then I prefer to die"

"Jeez, you're really too savage." She said. "Alright, I do it."

"Fina-"

"But you know there's always a big price of using magic." She said and now stared really scary at me.

"Okay, tell me how much you want."

She smiled at me like I was an idiot.

"I don't want money."

"Then what else?"

"I want something that's precious to you."

"Uh, I'm really sorry but I have nothing that's precious to me at the moment."

"Maybe not now, but maybe in the future."

"Haha, and what would that be then?" I said and laughed.

"Your future child." She answered.

I burst out of laughing, but she still kept a serious face.

"You actually thought... that I would love someone... and that I would share my power with her? You're not only young looking but also funny. I like that."

She then grabbed my hair and came closer.

"I don't care when the day will come, but you'll find sooner or later a beautiful woman, who you'll far for. I can feel the future, you know."

"And if I won't have a child?" I said.

"Oh trust me, you'll see." She said and let go.

"Come back over a week, then my preparations are done and will change you into one."

I nodded.

"Then she walked away into her house and closed the door.

***

It's a week later and it's time. The moment I've been waiting for is finally here. Even if I was confident, I was also nervous. I could die during the transformation.

"Okay, are you ready?" The witch said.

"Yes, I am."

"Volar y dejarse caer
en los brazos de una dama.
Ay qué bonito es volar
a las dos de las mañana." She spoke. What the hell was she babbling?

Her hand pointed at me. Then suddenly I felt the worst pain through my body. My whole body was burning up. I fell on the ground and was trying to endure the pain.

"Endure it, Jeon Hyunwoo." I heard the witch say.

And when I thought, my life was over, the pain suddenly stopped and not to forget, I felt a huge amount of power surging through my body. My eyes were burning of warmth. I slowly stood up and looked at the witch. She was staring at me in disbelief.

"It succeeded..." she said.

***

~ Taehyung ~
"So He was the first one who's first transformation succeed."

"Yes, that's right."

"And what happened next?"

"Right when the transformation succeeded he ran towards his clan and murdered every single one of them. His friends, his brothers, his mother, his father and don't forget to mention, the whole vampire council. He wasn't satisfied, so he also killed many other clans of the council members. Our parents were saved by the elders, who hid us in the basements, but our grandparents not, that's why our parents took revenge later on." Yoongi said.

"Mhm, but how did he meet Jungkooks mother?" I asked.

"When Hyunwoo attacked a clan, he killed everyone again, as usual. But there was still one girl left in the house. She sat in a room, which was locked. He found the room and just broke the door without any effort. When he found her, she was scared as hell, of course."

"Can you tell me in more details, please?" I said.

"Alright alright."

~ TBC ~