Chapter 19

***
~ Hyunwoo ~
I saw her eyes shooting daggers at me of fear. I saw bruises all over her almost naked body. I didn't know why, but I felt attracted to this girl. She looked too innocent to hurt her.

I slowly walked towards her, but when I did, she quickly backed off. I ignored her fear and just came closer to her.

She still backed off until she couldn't anymore. She leaned hard against the wall as if it could break anytime. I crouched in front of her. My face was like an inch apart of hers. She quickly closed her eyes.

"Please, don't hurt me!" she yelled.

"If I wanted to hurt you in the first place, then I already had done it."
She slowly opened her eyes and her blood red eyes met mine. When she saw what kind of creature I was, she pushed me and ran away with her vampire speed.

Of course I ran after her. She couldn't run away.

She wasn't as fast as a normal vampire, so it wasn't as difficult as I thought. She was weak and tired I saw.

Suddenly she had disappeared.

"Shit!" I cursed. This was the first girl I've ever met who looked interesting and I've lost her.

But then I heard soft sniffs. I turned around and looked into the area. I walked towards the sounds of crying. Then I saw a girl sitting against a tree with her head on her knees.

I crouched in front of her.

"Look at me." I said sternly

She ignored me, but she stopped with crying.

"I said look at me!"

She quickly turned up her head and I saw the tears streaming down her face.

"Just kill me, already," she said.

"And why would I?"

"Because I have nobody who cares about me. I won't have anyone in my life who will love me. So please, release me from this hell."

"No, you're wrong," I said.

She stared a little confused at me.

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that I will take care of you from now on, I guarantee you."

"How can I ever trust you after what you did to my family?!" She said angrily.

"Just spit it out already. The look on your face and body tells me enough that they didn't treat you well."

"Ha, so you're saying you will?!" She said unbelievable.

I grabbed her chin and pushed it a little. I stared at her with stern eyes.

"You listen, you cheeky bloodsucker. If I promise something, then I will fulfil it. I really dislike it, when promises are broken, so don't challenge me."

She swallowed and nodded slowly. I sighed and stood up. This girl is too complicated.

"Now come, before I lose my patience," I said.

"Or else what?" She suddenly said with challenging eyes.

"Or else, I will drag you towards home."

"And if I refuse?"

"You won't, 'cause you can't," I said simply.

"I won't go with a monster like you!" She said.

I just rolled my eyes. This was taking me too long. I walked towards her and grabbed her body.

"No! Let me go! You filthy bastard!" She yelled and slapped my chest the whole time. I just ignored it.

"Why can't you pick another girl. Why me?!" She again yelled, but this time more emotional.

She suddenly began to cry. I stood still and just stared at her. It was painful to see her in this state. She was broken. She had go through a lot of things, that will never revive. Helping her at the moment was not an option, because she was crying because of me.

"Say something, p-please," she stuttered.

"To be honest with you, I actually don't really know. When I saw you, I directly felt a bond with you. It's really rare. Only werewolves have this kind of thing, but because I am half werewolf right now, then maybe that's the reason why you're so attractive. Maybe the moon goddess decided to give me a mate, now that I'm half werewolf."

"So I'm your soulmate?"

"I don't know, but I think so." I said and smiled a little.

"This is the first time I've ever felt love towards a person," I said.

Her eyes opened widely. She blushed a little.

"Look, I promise that I will take care of you. We will start a new council and a new clan. Our world will change, I promise you that," I said and gave her a kiss on her head.

"Promise?" She asked. Her pink suddenly appeared.

"Don't tell me you want to pinky-swear?" I said. She nodded seriously. I sighed and did what she wanted.

"So, you agreed to come with me?"

She nodded.

I slowly walked out of the woods.

"Who's actually the moon goddess?" She said confused.

"Ah, let it be, it's an animal thing." I said and began to run in my inhuman speed.

The whole road, she kept silence. For a moment I stared at her and saw that she was sleeping in my arms. It made me satisfied. For the first time in my life, I have someone I will love.

***
~ Taehyung ~
"Mhm, pretty romantic, actually." I said.

"Mhm,"

"Actually, this whole story makes sense. I mean, the reason how Jungkook got a mate is because he has a wolf inside." I said and Yoongi nodded.

"That can be a reason. But Jungkook can not know about this at all. He thinks his parents died during an attack. He also can not know his father was a murderer. You promise?"

"Yes, of course." I said.

"Good. Let's pray it won't happen tonight."

"It has been going well for all the years, so it will tonight. I'm sure of it" I said and smiled.

"Yes, you're right. It all will be fine."

~ TBC ~