Chapter 3

~ Miyoung ~

I opened my eyes and looked around me. I was back in my human form again, but my body was still in pain.

Jimin stared at me with a concerning face.

"You're awake!" he said relieved.

"Here, drink this."

He helped me to get up and gave me a glass of water. My head was hurting so bad.

"What happened to you?!"

How could I tell him? If I say that I let run a vampire on our territory, he would go mad.

"I was doing patrols when suddenly I felt off a cliff. My whole body was hurting, so I howled for help,' I said quickly and simple.

"How did that happen?" he asked.

I kept silence.

"You can tell me te truth, you know that," he said.

"Please don't be mad, but I saw two vampires in the woods on our territory," I said carefully.

"You saw two vampires running on our territory?" He repeated.

"Yeah"

"And?"

"I ran after them and it wasn't that difficult to catch one of the two, but when that one looked me in the eyes, something in me just said to stop and sparkles were everywhere. It felt so strange, but I know it's against the rules to let a vampire go."

His eyes widened for a second, but he just sighed.

"Relax, I won't be mad about this. It isn't the end of the world," he smiled.

He swayed his arms around me.

"I'm glad that you're save. It doesn't matter that you've let those vampires escape. I only care about your safety, not about these stupid bloodsuckers," he said and rubbed my hair.

"Stop that!"

"I'm sorry. Well now, go to sleep. Schools are beginning tomorrow, so you have to rest. Don't worry about vampires anymore and sleep well!" He kissed me on my forehead and turned off the lights.

He stood up and walked towards the door.

"What're you going to do, now that you know that there were vampires on our territory?"

"Don't worry. Hoseok and I will take care of that," he smiled.

"Jimin"

He turned around.

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for saving me," I said and smiled.

"No problem. Now go to sleep!" he said and winked.

"Goodnight"

~ Jungkook ~

"Jeez, why do I have to go to a stupid college?" I said irritated.

"Well, you have to learn something about this world and you're only 20, so you're obliged," Taehyung answered.

I was thinking about an excuse.

"But what if I got thirsty and I can't hold back, then my identity is going to be discovered, right? It's better that I'm not going."

"And you thought that I would fall for that. I thought you were on a diet. You've got a sense of humor."

I rolled my eyes and stubbornly walked out the doors.

"Have a nice daaay!"

"Thanks for your pity"

"You're welcome!"

~ Miyoung ~

New year, new start.
I breathed in and out. No worries.

I walked through the school hallway and saw a big school board with names on it.

"I'm in class 3B."

I looked to the other names on the paper:
Lee So Mi
Hwang Mi Ra
Jeon Jung Kook
Park Se Ra
...

I followed the signs to classroom 3B.

I daydreamed about last night and still argued with myself why my body said stop. Why him? Why not other vampires?

Then I bumped into a person and dropped my stuff.

"I'm so sorry!" I said.

O my god, what embarrassing. I can't let this happen on the first day my first day.

"I'm really really sorry!" I apologized again, but then a smell hit me. The delicious cinnamon sweet honey smell.

"Dumbo, watch out where you're walking" a manly voice said and helped me picking up my stuff.

"Thanks"

I looked up to see who I bumped into and at the same time helped me.

My body froze.

It's him...

~ To Be Continued ~