Chapter 5

~ Jungkook ~
I saw that they were running away. Slowly, I stood up and walked away. But then I step on a branch and it cracked badly. The grey wolf stopped and turned around. Our eyes were meeting and he began to growl. I saw that she froze and looked at me with a shocked face.

He came after me and I ran away. The white wolf came after me too, but slower than she was the previous time. I didn't know if she was doing that on purpose or if she was injured or something. I jumped on a tree to hide.

He stopped running and looked around him, searching for me. He was sniffing everywhere, but it looked like he couldn't find me. He once looked at the white wolf and she just nodded. Then he ran away. She stayed behind and looked up, right into my eyes.

I jumped off the tree and walked to her, but she walked back and began to growl a little.

"Relax, I won't hurt you.", I said.

She stopped with growling but held a distance between us.

"Eh... well. I want to thank you, for saving my life and that you didn't kill me last time." I said with an awkward smile on my face.

She widened her eyes and sat on the ground. She was not as big as that grey wolf, but surely the height of her back reached my hips.

I slowly walked in her direction. She stayed still but still kept an eye on me. I stood in front of her and looked at her for a moment. Her almost golden eyes were shining in the moonlight. My heart was pounding really fast.

"May I?", I asked.

She closed her eyes and bowed her head a little. I put my hand down on her soft head.

"Thank you", I smiled.

She accepted it and we were staying like this for a moment.

Footsteps*

She opened her eyes and looked around her with an alert face and began to growl. I opened my ears too, to try to hear what she heard. I slowly heard footsteps were coming near us and then someone jumped out the bushes and kicked her hard in her face. I was in shock and turned to the person.

"Taehyung?!", I asked. "What the hell are you doing and why are you here?!"

"What are you saying man?! Didn't you sense all the werewolves around you? They're looking for you!", Taehyung said. "And I see you've already found."

I turned around and saw that her left eye was closed with blood all over her face. The blood was dripping on the ground. She was looking really mad at Taehyung and began to growl.

"Come on, run!", he screamed.

"No, wait.", I said and was still looking at her. "Are you okay?!"

'Go!' A Voice suddenly said.

"Yes, Tae, I come!", I said irritated.

"I didn't say anything!", Taehyung said innocently.

I looked confused to him and then looked at her, again.

"Did you say that?", I asked her.

'Doesn't matter! Just go if you want to live!'