Chapter 25

~ Taehyung ~
"W-what do you mean?" I asked.

"Just like I said. You were the Kim member who supposed to be the second head of the vampire council, aren't ya? Unbelievable that you let that title go, just because you had admitted you're too weak."

Tsk, his nasty laugh on his face. It makes me want to puke so badly, but I couldn't even do that with my lacks of energy.

"I-I wasn't too weak, I chose this path. Not because I was too w-weak," I stuttered and coughed.

There was a moment of silence, until his loud false laughter filled the air.

"And you believe that yourself. Look at yourself, mighty Kim Taehyung. Destroyed and devastated, but still very confident, tsk, don't let me laugh."

"S-shut up!"

"Ha, did I already touch a sensitive spot?"

"Don't try me you dog," I said through gritted teeth.

He grabbed my neck and pushed me against a tree. I couldn't breath and tried to get out of his grip, but I didn't have the energy for it.

"L-let me go!"

"If you dare to challenge me right now, I won't spare any of your beloved ones including yourself, you understand that?" He said with a threatening tone.

I stared at him and didn't answer. But with the seconds he tightened his grip. Then I shook my head and gave in. He let me go and I fell lifeless to the ground, again.

"W-why us? W-what do you even want from us?"

"What I want, hmm?"

He then walked towards Miyoung and looked at her.

"I want this strong beautiful creature, Zhang Miyoung. She would be a perfect Luna for my pack and a perfect replacement for my previous mate, who was killed by your fucking kind."

"W-what are you talking about?"

He laughed, but this time with disbelief.

"My mate slept with your kind when she was drunk after I had a fight with her. She went to a human bar and met a bloodsucker, who couldn't control his damn hormones. The vampire council found out about this and killed the pathetic bloodsucker."

I swallowed. Yes, the vampire council are willing to even kill their own kind when the laws are being violated.

"A pack member told me this. Of course, I was mad, but I just wanted to clear this up with a good conversation. So, I went looking for her and guess what?"

He again laughed and turned his head to me with a psycho laugh and walked towards me. He grabbed my hair and came close to my ears.

"I found her in the woods, dead. And do you want to know the funny part? They left a note, which said 'what a beautiful mate you had. greetings from the vampire council'," he said with a furious tone and let me go.

"When I heard that the son of the previous head of the vampire council, Zhang Miyoung's mate was, I couldn't believe it. Luck was on my side and my plan was made."

I just listened to his story. Generally, I wouldn't even listen to this bullshit that came out of his mouth, but this information could be useful.

"Zhang Miyoung will become my mate and Jeon Jungkook will be owned by the hunters to eliminate all vampires in whole Asia!"

"Don't you dare to hand Jungkook over to the hunters and let him kill his own kind!" I said.

I was so furious; I couldn't even describe how I felt. A wave that felt like fire was flowing through my body.

"How dare you to even work with the hunters! You're sick in your head!" I yelled.

"Talk what you want, little bat. But it won't change the situation," he said and smiled.

"Dang! I have to handle something. You got ten minutes and then I'll be back, see ya," he smiled and walked away.

I couldn't believe what I just heard. Handing Jungkook over to the hunters to kill his own kind. It's just too ridiculous to describe it.

I looked at Jungkook and Miyoung. I have to enjoy these ten minutes with him and Miyoung.

"Jungkook," I said and slowly stood up. Stumbling, I walked towards him and fell on my knees beside him.

I tried to shake his body, but he didn't give any reaction. I grabbed his body and hugged him.

"J-Jungkook, please come on. I don't know what will happen after these ten minutes. Please wake up, I want to talk to you," I said, and tears were appearing in my eyes.

Suddenly his body shocked and I felt arms wrapping around me. My eyes went wide and I stopped hugging. What I saw was a tired but smiling loser with tears looking at me.

I began to cry. Jungkook was looking confused and worried.

"Tae? What happened? Why are you crying?" he said with a tired tone.

"A-are you even okay? You're hurt e-everywhere,' he said innocently.

I couldn't answer. I was just so happy and sad at the same time and my tears couldn't stop falling.

"Y-you actually don't w-want to know and would you look at yourself a-asshole," I stuttered.

Jungkook just stared at me with a guilty face which told me that he didn't know what to say.

"W-we just got ten m-minutes, so I can't explain it, but remember, no matter w-what will happen, in which form y-you will be, w-we will always be with you," I said and smiled at him with tears falling down.

~ TBC ~

~ an ~
Hello everyone! 😊
It's been a while! Thank you for waiting this long for this new chapter. It may be not a perfect chapter, but ideas were suddenly coming up! :D
I hope everyone is still doing fine these days and I wish you all healthiness!!!
Hope you liked this chapter and see you soon in the next chapter!
love you!! 💕💕