Chapter 6

~ Jungkook ~
I still stood there with her.

"Your boyfriend?", I asked.

"N-no, he's not my boyfriend.", she said with a panic voice. "He is like a brother for me. My parents died and since then, I live with him."

"I'm sorry. Tsk, whatever." I said more mean then it supposed to be. Why did I even care? "Anyway, lets go."
I was mad I don't know why but I felt irritated when he kissed her on her forehead.

~ Miyoung ~
Thank goodness, Jimin was almost challenging Jungkook. Without a doubt, he knows that Jungkook is the vampire who was running on our territory.

When we walked to school we heard someone scream. We were looking at each other and thought the same. We ran to the place where the scream came from.

We saw 3 guys who were touching a girl. My instinct said that I must do something to protect her.

"Let her go, immediately.", I said with a dangerous tone.

One of the boys looked up.

"Ha, look who we have here. Some stupid kids, who think that they're the hero's." He said. "With your ugly sunglasses."

He came in my direction. I was prepared for the attack. But in no time he stood in front of me and slapped me in the face. My sunglasses fell off and I fell on the ground.

I became angry. He's a vampire, he was too fast for a human.

I looked up again and my eyes became yellow.

"What have we here? a wo-"

Then Jungkook trapped him and the man flew miles away and hit the wall.

I actually wasn't that surprised because I already know that he's a vampire, but I had to pretend that I was surprised.

"How... how did you do that?", I said

"Doesn't matter now, stay back!" He said and pushed me away without looking at me.

I picked up my glasses and putted them on before Jungkook would see my eyes.

He punched the guy again and again, but he forgot about the other two boys.

"Jungkook! Watch out, behind you!" I screamed

I wanted to help him so bad, but I couldn't.

Jungkook looked behind him and saw the other boys. They were vampires too.

Jungkook was too late to react and they punched him on the ground. Then I couldn't hold back my anger anymore. I kicked them from behind and they landed against the wall.

"How cute, I thought that werewolves and vampires were enemies. Who would think that there is a different path between the two kinds.", he said and grinned.

"Werewolf?" He said confused

"Go to hell!" I said and punched him with all my power that I had. I wanted to protect the girl. I wanted to protect Jungkook. I wanted to protect my mate.

"Tsk, you fucking dog! I let you go this time, but don't expect that I let you go forever!" He said and ran away with the two other guys.

I fell on the ground from tiredness. Then Jungkook walked in my direction.

~ Jungkook ~
I walked to her and kneeled in front of her. Her face was full of blood and held her both eyes closed. She can't be a werewolf right? What the hell, why do I concern about that right now.