Chapter 13

Chapter 13
~ Miyoung ~
I shifted back into human form, took on my clothes and ran to the pack house.

"Miyoung! Why in such a hurry? I'm not too late on the meeting I hope?" Do Yoon yelled behind me.

"Because I want an explanation! And how would I know? I didn't even know there was one" I yelled.

"Miyoung?" A voice said.

It was Yuni.

"Oh, hey." I said and stopped.

"What's wrong? Why're you so early?" She asked.

"N-nothing, lessons are off." I just said.

"Oh okay. Want some to eat?" She said.

"Yes, I do!" I said and smiled.

"Do you know where Alpha Jimin is?" I asked her.

"Hmm, I think he's in his office. He has invited some Alpha's from other packs. Even from the north of Korea, so I think it's serious." Yuni said a little concerned.

"Yep, I'm too late." Do Yoon said

"Thank you, I'll be back in a minute." I said and ran towards his office.

Aish, you better have a good reason for this...

~ Jungkook ~
I packed my stuff and was going home. I didn't even care if I was skipping lessons and I was also tired. I peeked inside the classroom, where Taehyung was and saw him sleeping on his table. I chuckled a little and just watched him.

"Kim Taehyung! Pay attention!" The teacher yelled angrily

He slowly opened his eyes while yawning and stretching his body. He looked confused around him, when a girl pointed at the teacher. He just stared at her with a bored look.

"Watcha said, miss?" He asked rudely.

"Excuse me?! Get out of my classroom now and report by the principle!" She said and pointed to the door.

He just sighed and packed his stuff and walked towards the door. When he saw me he smiled and rolled his eyes. He opened the door and closed it behind him.

"Problems again?" I asked.

"Mhm... Come let's go, I've hungry."

"Don't you have to go to the principle?"

"Tsk, a stupid human can't order me around." Tae said irritated.

"True, true." I admitted

"Why are you so early? Are your lessons off?" He asked.

"Yes, but not because of the lessons bu-" I began when I got interrupted by a voice from the speakers.

"Attention please. Suddenly a big wolf appeared on our sport field. I ask all of you not to near the field. The PE lessons are canceled."

When the voice was done talking, I heard loud cheering from some classes. Agreed, their lessons are canceled.

"Mhm, so Miyoung..." He said.

"Yep, she had an unexpected visitor." I said and sighed. I felt a little uncomfortable because of the worries

"Hey, it won't be serious. I'm sure about that." Tae said to calm me down.

"Yes, you're right."

"Come let's go home, we still have chicken from yesterday." Tae said and gave me a big smile.

"Let's go then." I said and we headed towards the exit.

~ TBC ~

~ A N ~
Hey there! First of all I want to thank you all again for the 2k reads!!! I'm thankful and hope ya'll enjoy it!!

Second, I decided to make my chapters a little shorter. Just because it may read easier and less tiring🤤

Third, I'm sorry that my updates are not really quick. I'm trying my best to come up with more ideas so that I can write more and update the chapters faster!!

Well, enjoy my furthermore! Love ya'll❤️