Chapter 1

~ Jungkook ~

The wind raged along my ears. I could smell the humans in the city over a long distance and the ground was heard underneath my feet.

and then footsteps were cracking on the leaves. I opened my eyes and ran after the sound. The footsteps were running away.

It was fast, but I was faster. I jumped in the air, caught the deer and bit him right in the throat.

then, the sound of hands clapping filled the air.

"Nice catch, but why does it always have to be deer?", a voice suddenly said.

I stopped with sucking and turned around. A white dumb person with glowing red eyes came out the dark bushes.

"What are you doing here Taehyung?" I said with an irritating voice.

"Nice to see you too, Jungkook. I'm fine thanks for asking."

with a sigh, I rolled my eyes.

"One thing."

I looked up

"I won't say anything about your diet that you feed on animals, but you know that it is nighttime?"

"Yes, so what?"

"Well, I heard that they do patrols on their territory and let me think... oh yes, YOU are on their territory! And if they discovered that you are here for hunting on your little animals on their territory, well I think that they would just rip off your head without pardon"

Taehyung's eyes turned back to dark brown when he was done with his speech.

"Why are you even interfering?! I'm always being careful, so don't worry about me. I'm not a little kid anymore",

I spoke with an irritated tone and folded my arms against my chest.

"You should just stop drinking nasty animal blood and go back to feed on humans. You'll be much stronger and you need it. When the time comes, you'll go through a painful situation. Are you seriously that scared of humans? It's not that you don't want it, because your eyes are always asking for it"

I know that he's right, but I just didn't want to admit it.

When I was young, I drank the blood of a human girl. It turned out that she used to be a bait for vampires and the hunters came after me. My parents wanted to protect me. But the hunters already killed them in front of me before they even could protect me. That's what Yoongi has told me. I don't remember much, anymore.

After that, I stopped drinking human blood. Anyone could be a bait, right?

"Are you even listening?!"

Suddenly, a sound was heard. A fast one which ran through the bushes.

I looked up and l looked alert around me.

"Why are you ignoring me?!"

"Shh"

I put my finger on my lips.

"What's wrong?"

"Didn't you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

Whoosh*

I heard it again, but now louder. The sound of steps was nearing us. Closer and closer.

"Shit, Quickly, run!"

I commanded him and I grabbed his arm.

"You can't command someone, who's older than you!"

"Just do it, already!"

He sighed and we ran away as fast as we could, but the steps were faster than ours.

"What's wrong, what is after us?"

"A werewolf, and as you can hear a really fast one"

Taehyung looked behind him and then at me with an irritated look on his face.

"Great, thanks for hunting in the woods, man!"

"Can you please shut up for a moment? You were the one who came to me!"

Then out of nowhere, a big white wolf pushed me and I fell on the ground. Its paw pushed on my chest.

By her build, I could tell it was a female. She growled at me and her face came closer to my face with the second.

Her eyes were as gold and glistening like the stars. Her fur was as white as the whitest snow in the winter.

She was beautiful.

"Jungkook..... Jungkook!"

Taehyung was screaming, but I wasn't concentrating what was happening around me anymore and just looked in her starry eyes.

Then her angry face changed into a guilty face and her paw didn't push me that hard on my chest anymore.

For the last time, she growled loudly and then got off me. Not even one second later, she was gone.

"Yo, are you alright?"

Taehyung ran towards me and reached out his hand. I grabbed it and he helped me to stand up.

"What got into you? You didn't move an inch. She was about to rip you in pieces!"

I couldn't even process what Taehyung was saying.

Why didn't she kill me? I'm a vampire. Her natural enemy.

Taehyung sighed.

"Let's forget about it. Your eyes are bloody red, relax."

I inhaled and exhaled deeply.

Our eyes become red when our emotions are really strong so if we're really afraid, lustful, thirsty, happy, etc.

"Come on, let's go. I've got hungry after this shit"

I nodded my head and we walked to the exit of the woods.

For the last time I turned around, but I saw nothing anymore.

~ To Be Continued ~

I hope you liked the first chapter! 🥰