Chapter 14

~ Miyoung ~
"Park Jimin!" I yelled while slamming the door open.

I immediately regretted what I just did. There were standing 8 alpha's in front of me, starring at me. Including Jimin, Hoseok and Do Yoon. What the hell.

Do Yoon waved a little at me and smiled. Really awkward this.

I shook my head to wake up from my little daydream and again stared at Jimin.

"Also hello, Miyoung." Jimin said and smiled.

"Can you tell me what's going on here?" I asked irritated.

Jimin blinked with his eyes a few times with his innocent face and then stared at the other alpha's.

"We're just having an Alpha meeting." He answered.

"Jeez, you think I'm dumb? Do Yoon told me that I was in danger, that's why he had to came to this so called alpha meeting."

Jimin then stared at Do Yoon and sighed.

"My bad..." Do Yoon whispered to Jimin.

"Listen Miyoung, I know you hate it when it looks like you're the pup here, who has to be protected. But without jokes, you have enemies you don't even know about." Jimin said.

"But you can talk to me about that without saying it to strangers behind my back! Since when we were pups, you promised that you would never lie to me and share everything with me!" I said.

"I wasn't planning to hide it from you. I just didn't want you to get worried." He said now a little irritated.

"If you didn't want to hide it, then you wouldn't lie to me a few minutes ago! I'm not afraid of some stupid rogues or whoever it is, so I don't have to be the pup now!" I said mad and walked out of the room.

"Miyoung, please stop!" Jimin yelled behind me, but I just ignored him. I don't want to talk to him now. I need a run.

I shifted and ran. Letting my wolf take over, so I could rest in the back of my mind. The anger slowly faded away and I finally reached a river with a tree where I could drink and sleep.

I laid down and curled myself up, letting my head rest on my paws.

Crack

My head immediately shot up and I looked around. I saw nothing, but I was still alert.

I putted my nose in the air, but actually smelled nothing, but the fresh air of wood and plants.

Probably a deer, I thought. I was planning to go home and slowly walked forward. Analysing the area and constantly sniffing to make sure everything was safe.

Suddenly I smelled blood. I began to run and followed the scent.

Unfortunately, I lost it. But I kept running.

After some minutes I got It again. It lead to a small path with blood on it. Really creepy.

I sniffed. The blood was old. Around 2 hours ago. That was the time when Do Yoon came to 'visit' us. So it wasn't really that old. I carefully moved forward. Paw for paw.

Howl*

I quickly turned my head around. It wasn't Jimin or Hoseok. It was no one from my pack. I began to ran as fast as I could. I could feel that I was still on Jimins territory, so it had to be a rogue.

Suddenly out of nowhere, a big wolf attacked me from the side. He didn't bit me hard, but hard enough to scare me to death.

I tried to fight back and fortunately it helped. He got off me and I immediately saw who it was.

'Do Yoon! What the hell are you doing here.'

'I smelled blood, so I thought you were in danger.' He simply said.

'Jeez, are you also thinking I'm a pup, who can't care for herself? And how about the so called alpha meeting?'

'We were done after you left. Jimin wanted to come after you, but I said that I would do it. So here I am.'

'Tsk, whatever.' I said and turned my back to him.

'Hey, I do like you, but don't you dare to turn your back. I am and always will be an alpha, so turn back.' He then said really pissed.

I know it isn't the best choice to turn your back to an alpha. But I didn't care. I'm officially an alpha, so who cares?

'I don't care what you have to say now, just get lost.'

'Miyoung, stop!' He then yelled through the mind link.

I stopped my walk and turned around and when I did, a stone as big as myself, fell on the ground with a hard thud.

'What the hell'

~ TBC ~