Chapter 26

~ Jungkook ~
What the hell have I done?!

Taehyung was laying on the ground with tears falling down his cheeks and even smiling.

"W-we just got ten m-minutes, so I can't explain it, but remember, no matter w-what will happen, in which form y-you will be, w-we will always be with you," he just said.

Ten minutes.

What will happen after ten minutes?

Will I never be able to see them?

"Will you leave me after ten minutes?" I asked anxious.

Taehyung sighed and had a pity look on his face.

"Unfortunately, I don't know what will happen after these ten minutes. But remember, it will be fine."

He smiled and pretended like nothing happened just a while ago.

He looked devastated.

Devastated.

Devastated because of who?

Because of me?!

"W-why are you even smiling? I'm the one who caused you these terrible dead looking wounds, aren't I?"

My voice was thrilling and my tears started to appear.

"N-no Jungkook, y-you didn't. It was that fucker Do Joon. Y-you didn't do anything wro-,"

"Agh, don't you fucking lie to me!! I did all of this, didn't I?! I have brought you to this state!"

Taehyung had a pity look on his face and it was trying to comfort me with its sparkling eyes.

The tears were falling down my cheeks and I closed my eyes. Why is this happening? Why me?

It's all because I'm a monster.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my hand. I opened my eyes and it looked into Taehyung's face.

"Jeon Jungkook, listen well now, you damn stubborn kid. We, Yoongi, Miyoung and I will always stay by your side. No matter what is happening! Even if you want to eat us, even then we will always stay with you," he said this time without stuttering.

I just looked at him with an unbelievable face of disbelief.

"Just admit it. You're afraid of me, aren't you?"

I looked away and waited for his answer.

Nothing came and suddenly a giggle was heard which became a hard laugh with the seconds.

I turned to Taehyung.

He was laughing so hard that it even made me uncomfortable.

"W-what are you laughing about, I'm deadly serious."

What was he laughing about?! This is not a moment of fun.

"Don't make me laugh so hard, it hurts my body!" He said and wiped some tears of laughing off his cheeks.

He coughed twice and got up carefully. I helped him a bit and he then hugged me.

"You idiot, you're my little brother who I raised with Yoongi. You really think that we're afraid of you, you brat? The only thing that we're afraid of is that you will lose yourself in this battle. That's why we're all fighting that loser of a Do Yoon."

When I heard his speech I hugged him tighter and again the tears couldn't stay in my eyes.

"T-thank you, big brother."

I felt him laughing agains my head.

"Idiot"

We let go of each other and Taehyung wiped off my tears with his hands.

Suddenly, a low weak growl was heard. We both turned our heads to the right.

There was laying a lifeless white wolf.

A white wolf?

MIYOUNG?!!

~ To Be Continued ~