Chapter 11

~ Jungkook ~
The whole night after it all happened, she was finally completely healed. Still a little unstable, but healed. Jimin accepted me being her mate and also that I'm a vampire.

Taehyung and I returned to home. Already afraid of what's coming next.

And yes...

When we walked inside the house, someone suddenly kicked us against the walls. I couldn't breath for a couple seconds, but immediately knew who it was.

"Also hello, Yoongi" I said smiling.

"Idiots!" Yoongi said.

He walked to Tae.

"I thought that I told you to take care of Jungkook and yourself and that you would come back in 30 minutes. But that became a whole night! So what happened?!"

"Well..." began Tae.

"And if that white wolf gets involved with your story, then you're not going to the woods anymore!" He finished.

Tae swallowed once and looked really tense.

"So it was that wolf" he said and sighed.

Tae and I nodded.

"Okay, it's done. You're never going to the woods anymore."

"What?! That's unfair!!" I said mad.

"And why, Jungkook? This is already the third time that you almost got killed by a werewolf!" He said

"How will I get blood then?" I said trying to making a point.

"From now on, you're gonna drink human blood. That bullshit about animal blood has to be stopped and because of that nasty blood you're just a weakling!"

"Shut up! You can't decide that for me! You're not my mother! And I'm not weak" I said.

I felt my eyes burning up which means that they're blood red of madness.

"Someone has to help you with growing up. And if I wasn't here, you were already turned into ash!" He said sternly.

"Shut the fuck up! I can take care of myself and I'm not a fucking weakling." I said with gritted teethes. I punched him in the face and ran at full speed to my room.

"Ouch" Tae said.

"Jungkook, come back! I wasn't done talking yet!" Yoongi screamed.

"But I am!"

I didn't care what he wanted to say further anymore and slammed my door closed.

"Jungkook! Don't be so freaking childish, kiddo!" Yoongi said knocking on the door.

I skipped him and tried to calm down.

Yoongi sighed and gave up. Taehyung just stared at the situation, but said nothing.

"Why do we even still give him attention?" Yoongi sighed and walked to the sofa.

"I've been asking that since that incident" Tae said.

"But Hyung..."

"What now?" Yoongi said, laid down on the sofa and closed his eyes.

"I think he's just afraid. I think that he tries to resist it because he's afraid that it might happen again." Taehyung said.

"Yes, but he bit a girl in the middle of the woods when he was young and also got attracted by that girl. But when he just drinks blood that's in a package, or from someone who you caught by yourself, then it wouldn't be a problem right?" Yoongi said.