Chapter 15

~ Miyoung ~
'What the hell' I said to myself.

'Miyoung, come to me, very slowly.' Do Yoon said carefully.

I carefully stepped back, looking around me.

'Who the hell did this?!' I asked

'Hunters.'

'Hunters? How can that be? We're still on Jimins territory.' I said confused.

'Yes, but you ran really far away. We're standing right behind the edge. And as you may know, there are several traps around every territory.' Do Yoon explained.

'But how did you know that exactly here was a trap?' I asked.

I am right. How's that possible? If he didn't know then I would be dead now.

'Because... I sensed it.' He said. 'I'm an alpha. I have to have this ability.'

'Okay, it will be.' I shrugged. I was doubting the fact he just said. If alpha's used to have that, then I practically had to have that ability too. But guess what, I don't have it.

'Come, let's go home.' He said and began to run.

'W-wait for me!'

~ Jungkook ~
"I'm going to Miyoung!" I yelled.

"Okayy!" Tae yelled from his room.

"Jungkook!" Yoongi yelled.

He walked towards me and gave me the ring and a drink.

"It's full moon tonight, so wear this now and drink up." He said to me.

"Waittttt!!!" Taehyung yelled and ran with his speed towards us.

"What?!" I asked irritated, already knowing why he yelled that.

"Where is the popcorn? I have to see this scene!" Taehyung yelled, ran towards the kitchen and came back with popcorn.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, but then focused on me again.

"Well, drink."

"Sigh... again? It's nasty and I don't even know why I have to drink it. Look, that ring is actually really cool, but that poison isn't." I said and crossed my arms like a little kid, again.

"Jungkook, you may be 21, but you're still as stubborn as when you were in your puberty. Now, drink up. You've been drinking this since your birth, so it wouldn't be a problem."

I haven't told you yet, but I have to drink this nasty poison and have to wear this ring, when it's a full moon. Why? Hell I know!

"Why don't you have to drink it or Taehyung?!"

"Because we just don't. Your father also had to drink it, so just say that it's in your family." Yoongi said.

"What? You never told me tha-" I began but Yoongi pushed the poison in my mouth. I quickly swallowed it and ran to the crane.

"I-I think I have to puke!" I said dramatically and made sounds like I really was puking.

"You're such a drama queen." Yoongi said, while Taehyung was crying out loud of laughing on the floor.