Chapter 7

~ Miyoung ~
I arrived at the pack house and shifted back to my human form. When I walked inside the house, Yuni ran to me and hugged me.

"Welcome home!" She said with a bright smile.

Yuni was one of Jimins' pack members and also my best friend. Her father was the previous beta of Jimins' father. But sadly, he died in a fight, where also my parents and my pack died.

"I'm gonna make some tea! Do you want some?" She asked.

"Yes I do, thanks!" I said with a smile.

"How was your day?"

I didn't want to tell her about what happened today, because then she'll get worried.

"It was fine. One of my classmates was telling about werewolves. That they exist! And he talked about vampires, too. Everyone laughed at him because he believes in vampires and werewolves." I said and grinned.

"I bet, he would go crazy if he knew that our kind really exist." Yuni said and smiled, while she putted the tea on the table.

"Tha-"

Suddenly a overwhelming feeling of pain came into my whole body. My heart began to beat three times faster. My temperature became higher. I screamed because of the terrible pain. My wolf was begging for something and how longer she did, how more the burn and pain increased. I heard Yuni screaming, but it was so far away.

~ Yuni ~
"Miyoung! Miyoung! Can you hear me? What's wrong?!" I began to panic. I have to tell Jimin and fast.

"ALPHA!" I mind linked him.

"What's wrong?" He said worried.

"Mi-miyoung is in pain! I don't know what is happening to her but she's screaming." I said and almost cried.

"Wait for me, I'll be there in 2 minutes!" He said and cut off the mind link.

~ Miyoung ~
Some time later I heard footsteps nearing me. I tried to look up but it was hurting too much.

"Miyoung, what's wrong?" Someone asked.

Jimin.

"S-so.... much p-pain!" I said out of breath. It was even difficult to say that.

"Heat! You're in heat!" He said.
"Yuni! Make a cold bath!"

"Yes, Alpha!" I heard Yuni say and ran upstairs.

"Come, let me help you." He picked me off the ground and walked upstairs.

"Don't worry, it's gonna be alright."

When we came in the bathroom, Jimin gently putted me in the cold bath. It did still hurt but much less.

"Are you okay now?" Jimin asked still concerned.

"Yeah, never thought that a cold bath would feel so good." I smiled and closed my eyes.

I heard him sigh of relief.

"So... who's the lucky one?"

I opened my eyes and looked confused at his big grin on his face.

Lucky one?

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you're in heat if you have found your mate!" He answered. "So, who's the lucky one?"

Oh no... how am I supposed to say this?

I swallowed once.

"Actually, I... don't know." I said. It felt so bad to lie to him, but this time I had to.