Chapter 27

~ Hoseok ~

'Hoseok'

'Hoeseok!'

'Hoseok!!!'

My name was echoing in my head.

'Goddamn it! Hoseok wake up!'

My eyes were suddenly wide awake. I felt that I could control my body and I slowly sat on my knees.

I looked around me to find out why I was laying on the ground. Had I shifted and then fell asleep? No that can't be, because I've got my clothes on. With a confusing mindset I looked to the sky.

It was still night and the full moon was shining brightly what really comforted me. The wind whizzed softly past my ears.

When I could think clearly, I realised that my wolf was calling my name to wake me up.

'Thanks, mate,'

'Sigh* no probs. The poison is out of your body, that's why I woke up.'

'Poison?'

Suddenly, I remembered everything what happened before I passed out. Jeon Jungkook who took off his ring. I had to hold him back with Jimin. Then Alpha Do Joon came and then he...

My anger came up, knowing what happened right after he came.

'Get your ass shifted, Jung Hoseok. I can't hold back to kill him,' my wolf said furious.

I smirked and I felt my eyes burning.

'Fortunately you've got luck today, cause you don't even have to hold back.'

With that, I quickly shifted and ran off.

Soon, I smelled the scent of blood which created a path.

Fuck, be alive!

~ Miyoung ~
Tired.

That was the only 'emotion' I could feel right now.

Nothing more and nothing less.

It's okay if I'm taking a nap, right?

Just a few minutes.

~ To Be Continued ~

Note
I'm currently editing all the chapters one by one. I hope you guys will like it! :D