31. Intense work

Hugo. Yes ma’am *gets up and walks out*

Y/n: so now it’s time for me to work *stretches out*

I started by finding the materials I needed to build this 3D model of a building that was to be developed in the country.

I was told by Mister Park that I had to build the model that was to be presented to the board in that area in order to get the assignment approved. They had made a deal with Taeyong, but it was said that they did not quite know if they would after such a long time.

It was important that I built it with accurate designations, attractive colors, furniture and textured floors. I did not bring anyone with me from the group, but I have Hugo who can help and Jungwoo said he would help if I needed help.

I can also think that the director will help me a little, because he has his eyes on me. I saw how down he looked when I said this is an interview before he asked both Hugo and Jungwoo so much. He was not completely down, but he probably got angry and bitter after I said it straight to him.

I start with the project and the building got a good deal done. I completely lost speed on time, I heard people say hate to me and said see you tomorrow.

But I thought everyone left early or had a break, I thought Jungwoo will come and pick me up for the break. Hugo came back right now, and it was just me and Taeyong left.

I get up and knock on his door, he leans his head to the side when I come in and smirk.

Taeyong: you haven’t left yet?

Y/n: I didn’t see the time for hours

Taeyong; what can I help you with since you are in here?

Y/n: I was wondering when Jungwoo left?

Taeyong: *sighs* he left 4 hours ago, he asked me to tell you that he had a hurry at his father’s company and couldn’t eat lunch with you

Y/n: why didn’t you tell me?

Taeyong; I am a director; I have work to do and I wanted you to think he bailed on you like your date did

Y/n: (he is a dick after all) no need to remind me that a hundred times

Taeyong: is not my fault that some on bailed on you, I understand why he did

Y/n: what? Director are you sick?

Taeyong: he must have known that you are always surrounded by guys of all kind

Y/n: what do you mean?

Taeyong: the police officer, then this big guy and now rich shy kid Jungwoo

Taeyong:Then we have the workers who look at you and take care of you.

Y/n: (this must be why he left angry) are you jealous?

Taeyong: jealous? Me?

while he says his last words, which do not answer at all whether he was jealous or not, he moves closer, he pushes his table in front, throws his chair behind.

strokes one arm on the table slowly as he comes slowly towards me. for every step he takes I see his devilish smile expand. he had something planned, it was as if he showed that I wanted to say exactly jealousy.

I do not know why but I started to stress and think about whether he should kiss me or not. He takes a step forward; I take a step back. there is no more space behind, there is his glass wall that everyone could get through, but it was pure luck that no one was here except from us.

I did not know what to say when he stretched his arms around me at the same time as I hit the glass wall, I had no room to move. his grip was so strong that it held me, but it did not hurt. I could not keep eye contact with him, but he leaned closer to my ear.

"You have not known me for a long time, but you should know that I am a jealous type" he says in a dark and rusty voice that makes me feel something between my chest. He takes a few steps back and looks at me from head to toe.

smiles and sits back in place and finds his pen to finish writing what he was doing.

Y/n: (try to act cool) ehm…why did you come so close?

Taeyong: you should have asked that last night

Y/n: you, I didn’t know-

Hugo; Y/n, we have not enough time to pack

Taeyong: why do you need to pack? Are you moving?

Y/n: (I can’t tell him anything) no I am helping Hugo to move

Hugo: no, you are moving into the or
-
Y/n: *slaps Hugo in the head* he thinks I will move with him

Taeyong: (it’s always suspicious when it comes to the two of them)

Taeyong: are you hiding something for me?

Y/n: I have no reason to hide anything (I have all the reasons to)