50. sick of life

Y/n: *sniffs*

Hugo: crying, being sad or getting depressed is part of life, or might be. Today I know Nani would be happy if you came. Even if she didn't say bye, you can *gets out of the room*

Y/n's point of view-
I try to get up from the bed, but it feels like the bed is warping its arms around me. Holding me back and making me lay in bed forever. The blanket is no longer warm, just soft.

The pillow is no longer good, just broken. This room is no longer cozy, just depressed. Even if my room hold onto all these shining colors, like yellow and orange. I still see black, black walls and black light.

Maybe there is no light. I get slowly into the bathroom and change to the black dress, that Hugo come inn with. I don't understand why I can't smile, because Hugo finally started carrying. The thought Nani being gone, kills every single part of me.

What kind of grandchild am i? I didn't even spend a lot of time with her, but soon I am attending her funeral and wishing she was here. I finish getting dressed and when I open the door, I see him in front of me.

He was probably going to knock on the door. The shy smile he always have in no longer with him. He is showing compassion.

Jungwoo: I am sorry I couldn't come earlier looking for you

Y/n: (I have to reply, but my mouth is closed)

Jungwoo: I know you are sad, I just wanted you to know I am here

Y/n: *nods her head* (I missed you Jungwoo, but seeing you with compassion is no help. If I can't see your shy smile, that makes me laugh)

Jungwoo: the director in your office looked kind of sad to

Y/n: Taeyong? (finally, I can open my mouth, but it's about Taeyong)

Jungwoo: Yes, Lee Taeyong. He told me I should pay a visit fast, but I had-

Y/n: is he at work now? When did he ask?

Jungwoo: he is attending the funeral too and he didn't ask

Y/n: let's go to the funeral *walks downstairs*

Jungwoo: your whole family left before you

Hugo: I am the driver, waiting for you

Y/n: *takes her shoes on*

Y/n: did my father also-

Hugo: he will attend it later on *opens the car door*

Jungwoo: Thanks Hugo *gets in with Y/n*

I usually don't talk that much after Nani passed away, but somehow, I talk when its something involved with Lee Taeyong. He came looking for me when I was in the hospital, but I pushed him away to make it easier for me.

But right now, life doesn't feel easy, it feels ten times harder now that I don't have Taeyong. If I attend the funeral, that might be the last time I will see Taeyong. I heard Hugo and my father talk, my father said he is fixing my marriage with Jungwoo.

If you get married to another family you have to start working for them, according to my family. I don't know if Jungwoo knows this because I wasn't supposed to know this.

At least now I know Hugo doesn't want me more than a Highness or a worker. Apart of me is telling me that if I talk to Taeyong, I will end up making a huge scene.