27. Breakfast in Bed

Hugo: can I get an blanket and a pillow?

Y/n: should have brought it yourself *leaves to her room*

I walk over to my room fully pissed off at hug and my mother. Mother doesn’t know anything particularly about my past relationship with Hugo. Hugo knows it very well and should be able to tell my mom that he doesn’t want to “work” for me.

Even if he is comfortable, he needs to know I am not. Seeing him hurts even if it’s been ages, he is reason I moved out in the first place. I wanted to get him out of my mind, I don’t need him anymore and he never cared for me.

Just made me feel important and gave me hugs when I needed them. Its almost 2 AM and I still can’t fall asleep, or I fell asleep, but woke up again for no reason. I slowly  open my room door and drag with me a blanket and my second pillow.

I see Hugo’s gigantic body on my tiny couch, he didn’t even think it was a sleeping couch. Where you could make it bigger so you can sleep on it. He looks like a normal human for once and acts like one to. I walk over and cover him in the blanket, when I lift his head, he grabs my arm, saying some words, but still asleep.

“Y/n, I will be normal” are the words I hear from his mouth. It makes we think if he thought I hated him for being so emotionless. I never hated him, I just wanted him to show more feelings.

The next day morning

I wake up in my bed all ready and not tired. My alarm got me onto a fresh start, and I wanted to go to work today, I missed it. I get up on my feet’s and ass I walk out I can smell coffee and a delicious breakfast.

Y/n: Hugo? What are you doing in the kitchen?

Hugo: I know you have work, but you have to pack. But I won’t tell you to stay here and start packing, start the day with breakfast and coffee and leave to work

Y/n: why are you making all this? Is it another order?

Hugo: do you think everything I do for you is an order?

Y/n: yes *grabs her coffee cup and pours some coffee to her*

Hugo: I wanted to do this for you, thanks for the blanket and pillow last night

Y/n: Mhm…. I have to get ready now, when will you leave

Hugo: I forgot to tell you I been ordered to stay by you side no matter what

Y/n: you mean you are going to join me to work?

Hugo: yes Y/n, it’s an order

Y/n: now I see the reason for breakfast *rolls her eyes*