22. Hearing me OUT

Y/n: now do your job and drive me back home, I have things to get done

Hugo: *sighs* remember that I am doing this because I want to *starts driving*

The rest of the ride was pure silence, I didn’t know if it was because I was to rude and cold against him or if he was deep in his thoughts.

He looked more emotional now after our conversation, was I to cold against him?

We got home faster than I thought I would, so I didn’t have enough time to think through if I should apologize to him.

When the car stops I see a familiar face, that I thought I would see anymore.

Hugo: do you want me to follow you to your place?

Y/n: *gets out of the car* I know the way there, just get home

Jaehyun: Y/n? is that you?

Y/n: oh my god…I didn’t think I would see you again

Jaehyun: did you forget that I live close to you? That’s sad

Y/n: oh no, it’s just I am never around here at the same time as you

Hugo: *gets out of the car* who is this Y/n? *serious*

Y/n: this is my friend Jaehyun, he is a police officer

Jaehyun: nice to meet you sir *handshakes with Hugo*

Hugo: I will follow you
*grabs my arm*

Y/n: let go, I don’t need you to follow me home

Y/n: Jaehyun is going to follow me, right? Since he lives beside me
*looks at Jaehyun*

Jaehyun: yes, I will follow you. Not as  a stalker but as a protector

Hugo: *gets mad* You will get home soon, I will protect her then *drives away*

Jaehyun: now we will walk our own way *walks away*

Y/n: *grabs Jaehyun’s arm* why you leaving me? Didn’t you say you would follow me?

Jaehyun: I thought you just wanted that guy to go away?

Y/n: do I look like a that kind of girl? After last time?

Jaehyun: no not at all, you look like an innocent, sweet and cute girl

Y/n: so would you like to follow me? *shy smiles*

Jaehyun: as a police officer it’s my duty to protect the citizen’s

Y/n: *sighs* I needed to breath in this cold air

Jaehyun: looks like you had an intense day, do you want to tell me about it?

Y/n: would you like to hear?

Jaehyun: we have a long way to go, if will get of your chest if you talk about it

Y/n: well Hugo so no other than my ex-whatever. We didn’t really date, but from my side I liked him and always spent time with him~

What Jaehyun said was right, I had to get this off my chest otherwise it would be stuck in my head and I would be thinking too much about it.

I told Jaehyun about my past with Hugo and why I moved out, about my parents and how my family was. Jaehyun showed emotions and feelings all the time.

He took my hand and held it tight saying “let it all out”. His words were so safe and comforting, I felt like I was with someone I could trust and open up to.

Even if he just a normal police officer I meet some days ago, I feel like I have known him for ages.

Him holding my heart, making me open up, hearing me out and say supportive words made the hole from the past cover up.

The lack of sharing and caring from other people than Nani and Dean was filling up with Jaehyun.

I wonder how one person could have such a big effect on me, in a short amount of time.

Y/n; did I talk too much? *beside the house door*

Jaehyun: it’s nice to hear how you feel and what you think

Jaehyun: I would have thought that you are an ordinary girl, I am happy that you opened up to me

Y/n: I didn’t think I would ever open up to YOU- but its different you made me feel