47. The untold truth

I recognize that car anywhere, so I ran over with joy and sat in front.

*******: why did you come without hesitating?

Y/n: Taeyong, you don’t even know how happy I am to hear you talking to me

Y/n: to see you with my own eyes and be beside you again *about to cry*

Taeyong: you lied *looks away*

Y/n: I am so sorry *starts crying* I should have never lied, but i-

Taeyong: *hands Y/n paper* don’t cry, at least not now

Y/n: what do you mean? *takes the paper*

Taeyong: I came here to tell you something important

Y/n: *sniffs* tell me anything, as long as you talk to me

Taeyong: I am getting married on the 26th

Y/n: *tears coming out* but I didn’t say yes or no

Taeyong: the marriage isn’t with you *looks away*

Y/n: you are getting married to someone else *grabs his shirt*

Taeyong: *takes away Y/n’s hands* my family’s choice

Y/n: didn’t you say you would wait for me?

Taeyong: lies hurt and makes you suffer

Y/n: I told one big lie and now you are leaving me?!

Taeyong: we were never dating or in a relationship, it was just me running after you like a dog

Y/n: you hate it, don’t you!?

Taeyong: Y/n, many people like you…. go and like them back *looks away*

Y/n: what if I don’t want to like them? *moves his face so he can face her*

Taeyong: *moves her hand* you don’t have me to like, I am just your director

Y/n: what do I have to do for you not to leave?

Taeyong: nothing, I moved on for my family and our deal is over

Y/n: can you hu-

Taeyong: hug me, won’t help now

Y/n: *gets out of the car and runs into a taxi*

Taeyong: if I didn’t tell you, things would have ended worst *drives away*

Y / n got into the Taxi crying, she was completely heartbroken after hearing that Taeyong was getting married. she was first happy when he talked to her, but she never thought he would say anything like that.

Now she had to give answers to Jaehyun and Jungwoo, at the same time as she has to suffer with the pain that Taeyong brought her. in her eyes it was nice to know the truth before the 26th, but it hurt.

it burns her heart from scratch. the tears come out like the water from a waterfall. She did not know what to do at all. She should have said that she chose Taeyong, but now he is not one of her choices.

All this because of a lie. She does not even wipe away her tears, but stops crying. she looked dead like a ghost. She was released from work after giving the presentation. Taxi The man drove her home and she got out of the car with a completely dead face.

Three cars come behind her and she sees her brother and Hugo come running. Dean runs past her and shouts "Y / n, Nani" and opens the door and walks in. Y / n runs behind with Hugo as they enter. As soon as they open the door, her mother hears her howls crying as she lies on the ground.

Mother: why?! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?!

Y/n: Mother what’s going on?

Mother: *crying* I-I WHY!!!?

Dean: *lifts mum up* Mum, come here

Hugo: *holds Y/n* Don’t go and see

Y/n: if mum’s crying then it must
mean something *walks over and sees*

I walk more towards the living room, exactly where the sofas are. My heart stops. not a single heartbeat. The pulse is completely gone.

my whole body is frozen, and I stand there as if I was in shock. I cannot believe my eyes, I will not believe my eyes.

I no longer have a clear vision when the tears flow down my shins. It started with me not breathing and now I am howling. Everyone in the house is completely depressed.

I fall down, right next to her. I cannot stop laughing and the howling will not stop. I bite under the lip to avoid screaming, but I have no words left. how can two bad things happen at once?