32. Stop asking

Taeyong: (it’s always suspicious when it comes to the two of them)

Taeyong: are you hiding something for me?

Y/n: I have no reason to hide anything (I have all the reasons to)

Hugo: we should leave now, or we will be behind the time

Y/n; will you pack my work stuff so I can do them at home

Taeyong: why do you order him around? Didn’t he work for the state?

Y/n: he is also my friend, friends helps each other

Taeyong; our skipped date?

Y/n: I will call, no text you later after I helped Hugo

Taeyong; you remember our deal!

Hugo: Y/n!! They are worried, come ma’am

Y/n: I am on my way! Bye Taeyong!

Taeyong; (why did he say ma’am? Why did Y/n lie?)

Author’s point of view:
Taeyong knew for sure that there was something suspicious about the way Y/n makes up excuse when it related to her own family.

No one knows why Y/n properly doesn’t want Taeyong to know anything, but Jungwoo knows everything. Jungwoo seems like a nice, cute and shy guy in Y/n’s eyes.

She like shy boys because they look so cute and she used to date one when she was younger. The good thing was that Jungwoo knew about her work life and royal life, just like Jaehyun.

What nobody knew was that Y/n made two deals with two different guys. Jungwoo- to get closer and start off as friends. Taeyong- go out more, get to know each other and she told him that if she fell for him that she would marry him on the 26th.

Hugo didn’t clear his mind, seeing Y/N with so many guys. Jaehyun, Jungwoo and Taeyong must have made him jealous. He was her first one and she didn’t mind it, but at this point she is tired of having Hugo around.

She can’t help it but to be nice, she was raised that way. Y/n showed different personalities of her to everyone. With Hugo she was the snobby boss and annoyed girl.

With Taeyong she was both caring but strict in a good way, because she gets touched by the words, he said at least the night she made the deal. Jungwoo only knows the sweet, caring and nice side of Y/n and that’s because in her eyes he is fully innocent and only deserves fluffy love.

Y/n has been the most honest with Jaehyun, she felt like Jaehyun had supported her the most even if she didn’t say anything about her deals and everything.

Hugo: Why don’t you say the truth to Taeyong?

Y/n: did you get my build? The 3D building.

Hugo: yes, I did, why are you ignoring the question?

Y/n: which question? *look at her floor plan*

Hugo: the one with Taeyong *still driving*

Y/n: you ask a lot when it comes to Taeyong, be more specific

Hugo: the one I asked right now?!

Y/n: why are you raising your voice? I am right here

Hugo: you trying to get on my nerves?

Y/n: I am doing what you did to me all the years I was with you

Hugo: some kind of payback?

Y/n: no, I am not that type, and you would know that if you knew me very well

Hugo: I knew you very well, that’s why-

Y/n: we are beside my house; I will get the stuff. Stay in the car

Hugo: don’t you need help to lift anything?

Y/n: where you here when I needed back up? No.

Y/n: Dont need you now and I should have said the same years ago