54. The untold truth lll

Father: if I was you real father then you have all the rights to say this. But Y/n I am not your real father and no one in this family is related to you, not even your grandmother

Hugo: Sir, you said you would be calm with her

Father: The truth will and shall be harsh

Y/n: then who is my real parents?

Father: I will leave the rest to Hugo-

Y/n: NO, YOU WILL NOT! You came here and started this shit when I was crying my heart out for someone who treated me like her granddaughter !!
Father: behavior, young lady

Y/n: You will now sit you shady ass down and explain!!!

Hugo: Y/n, don’t talk to your fa-

Y/n: Hugo, don’t test my patience with this shit!

Father: When I was getting into business, I started with money laundering. Your father was a worker for me, he told me this was bad and the system was wrong. I was so into the money that I killed him and when your mo-

Y/n: YOU DID WHAT!? YOU KILLED MY REAL FATHER!? FOR WANTING TO HELP! *cries*

Hugo: *holds Y/n back* Y/n, don’t do this. Sit down my de-

Y/n: Don’t you call me your dare!!! When you freaking Lied to me!!! You knew all this bullshit and didn’t say a damn word to me!!!

Father: Hugo, let her go

Y/n: You killed  my father, when he wanted to help you and save you

Father: I realized that after killing your father. On the other hand he was very helpful

Y/n: *spits in his face* Looking at you, disgusts me CANT BELIEVE YOU KILLED A HUMAN! I HATE MYSELF FOR CALLING YOU MY FATHER!!!

Hugo: Y/N!!! ENOUGH!

Father: Let her Go Hugo *wipes of the spit*

Y/n: What the hell happened to my mother!? *angry*

Father: that was not apart of my plan, but the person you now call mother set up some street guys to rape her *looks at his phone*

Y/n: Y-You set people up to r-rape my mother *getting angry my tears come out*

Hugo: Y/n, your brother Dean knows noting just like you

Father: your mothers plan, not mine. We didn’t know they had a daughter and since we struggled on getting kids, we had you as our daughter. I worked a lot to take care of you and try to fix my mistakes for you. But hiding everything from you, is the biggest mistake I haven done.

Hugo: Y/n where are you going? *goes behind her*

Y/n: I heard enough, fix your mistakes. This secret lays between us, that I know this

Father: you don’t want the rest to know that I told you the truth?

Y/n: If they ask you may answer, if not this may lay dead *walks out*

Hugo: wait! Y/n!!! where are we going!!!!?

Y/n: you stay here, you lied to me just like everyone else!

Hugo: if I didn’t ask your father to tell you, you wouldn’t know this!!!

Y/n: screw you and my whole damn family!!! Not including my brother!!

I call Jaehyun as I enter the car. I was so mad that I could punch someone’s face into a wall, but at the same time I am broken. I been living in this family, who killed and ruined mine.

It disgusted me, maybe that’s why they said I was the light in their life. I can’t believe my whole life has been based on a lie. Everything makes sense.

Them asking Hugo to do everything for me, letting me move out, making me come back and treating me so damn good. They just did all this to wash away their guilt. Jaehyun pick up be he says he is working, so I drive over to his workplace.