14. Speak up Mother

Nani: time changes people

I ran upstairs and like I always I got lost. This house just gets bigger and bigger. Each time I go into a room it’s the wrong room.

Finally I find my room and I still remember all the crazy stuff I did in this room.

I used to hide all the lipstick my mom bought under my bed, later that night I will use it to cover up dean’s room and put make-up on him while he is asleep.

I take the bed up and I see the left over of the lipsticks I didn’t use. this very four walls keep all my secrets and pain.

Then I hear someone knocking on the open door. I don’t look back but hear steps.

Mother: I remember you used to hid my stuff in your room to play with them and annoy your brother

Mother: Even if you had hundreds of friends you kept going to Dean

Y/n: I also remember that, you also call brother dean?

Mother: he can at least get it his way when it comes to his name *gets my dress*

Y/n: *takes of my shirt* did you pick the dress?

Mother: not this time, your father always wanted to see you in two dresses, and this is one of them

Y/n: its old fashion, I like it if dad likes it *takes the dress on*

Mother: maybe moving was a good period for you. Usually you would be complaining

Mother: and we would be asking all fashion designers to come here just to make you a dress you like and would wear.

Y/n: when you move, you realize its hard to get what you want *fully dressed*

Mother: would you like me to do your make-up?

Y/n: I know you missed me mother, I missed you too *hugs her*

Mother: *about to cry* you don’t know who lonely this place was without our shining sun…..we all missed you and we didn’t stop you

Y/n: the past is the past, now I am here *looks into her eyes*

Mother: alright, I just putt on some make-up and I am not ready to do it again on myself, sit down darling

Y/n: do I have to my well behavior way of speaking?

Mother: yes, you shall talk like you are dramatic

Y/n: do I know this person?

Mother: the persons father is your fathers’ closest friend.

Mother: When you moved out, that’s when they started to build a closer connection

Y/n: mother, how are you feeling? *opens her eyes*

Mother: do you want the honest answer?

Y/n: mother, you can always be true when it comes to me *takes her hand*