51. Not ready to say bye

Apart of me is telling me that if I talk to Taeyong, I will end up making a huge scene.

Hugo: Your highnesses we have attend the funeral *opens the door*

Jungwoo: Hugo, I said Jungwoo is just fine *gets out and takes Y/n’s hand*

Y/n: *bows to the two of them*

Dean: *comes running out* Y/n, I knew you would come

Y/n: *sighs* Its Nani after all *holding tears back*

Dean: *hugs Y/n* sister everything will be alright

Jungwoo: I will let your brother show you the way in *short smile*

Dean: oh no, I so forgetful with manners. Kim Jungwoo, a pleasant to meet you *bows*

Jungwoo: Oh please, say Jungwoo *bows down*

Y/n: is mother here?

Dean: She came her first *walks inn with the two of them*

Y/n: Hugo, you are apart of the family. You need to come too

Hugo: *smiles* I will come after a phone call *drives away*

The second I take a step in, my heart skips a beat. It feels weird entering a place without Nani. When I was younger, she would always hold my hand and pat my head right before we enter a place.

I miss Nani, I miss her so much. I can’t do much anymore, she is gone and this world feels empty. I see my mother in the same position as last night, on the floor. She is holding the chest and crying and crying.

Her tears are raining more than a day in March. She must feel worst than me, its her mother after all. Dean run over to my mother and gives her tissues. I look around fully once to see if my father is here.

Once again, he doesn’t care or stay here to support us all in a though situation. When I see him I will for sure explode with hate. I walk over to my crying mom, as my tears keep dripping down to the floor.

I try not to make any sound, if I do everyone will be looking at me. Jungwoo lets go of my hand and tells me to talk to my mother. Dean runs over to get more tissues and Hugo is still on that phone call.

I lay down on the hard and cold floor, sit down beside my mom. I see so many people I don’t even know.

Mother: Y/n, Nani is so proud over you

Y/n: *Sniffs* why?

Mother: you came back because you respected her words and you came here even if it was hard for you *cries in Y/n’s arm*

Y/n: Nani, she- she…. *cries* I miss her Mother

Mother: we all do *cries*

Dean: Mom, here tissues and stand up mother *lifts mom up*

Y/n: Dean, you really are a good son. You are looking after her 24/7 when i-

Dean: I handle it inside, you handle it outside. I am her son and so are you her daughter

Y/n: *cries on dean’s shoulder* I am so sorry Nani! For not looking over you!!

Dean: A friend of yours is asking for you, behind the building

Y/n: *wipes her tears off* I will go than, look after Mother

I walk out of the funeral, with heavy water inside my eyes. My whole body was shaking, in fear of losing someone I love again.

I had no idea who I was looking for, but I know it’s a friend that knows Dean. How could I walk away from my grandmother when she is gone?

My eyes became bleary, three tears drip down, my shaking body collapse and I have no idea what happens. I close my eyes, maybe I am meeting my grandmother.