39. Stuck at work

It is strange that I will continue to feel this strong pain because I want to think of him. I want to make myself think that I lost a person who trusted me deeply.

I had also completely forgotten that I had also agreed with Jungwoo that I should be with him all day because I should get to know him.

I wanted Hugo to be there too, but then he probably just seemed angry. but who can be mad at Jungwoo !!

he is so south of me sweet and adorable, I had never in my life managed to be mad at him. it's just lovely that he would not put pressure on me that our parent wants us to get married.

Wedding, Taeyong. no matter what I say or what I do I cannot get Taeyong out of hold, I connect him with everything.

Park: my goodness I thought something happened to you!

Y/n: I am so sorry for making everyone worried

Park: there is someone waiting for you in the meeting room *taps my shoulder*

My heart tells me that Taeyong may be mad at me because he has every right to, but if he really has his eyes on me then he would be the person waiting for me inside the meeting room.

I do not think priming over all the people who could wait for me, because I do not want to. I just want Taeyong to be in there, no one else, he's the one I want to see there.

I want him to open his arms spread far out like the deep pit Marianergropen. so that I can run at full speed, and full stop right towards his chest.

his warm arms around my hips and the head that lands on mine that lands on his shoulder.

I cannot see anyone through the glass walls of the room, so I knock at once and the door opens. I went in, but looked straight down at my shoelaces that are not tied. I do not look up, but I bend down and tie my shoes.

I hear the voice in the room. I know right away who it is, there is a voice I am very comfortable with. the sweet voice with the calm tone, made me realize that it was not he I was looking for. it was not Taeyong.

*******: Thanks for coming even if this might make people think-

Y/n: don’t worry about it, I am happy to see you after a while

*******: but we meet yesterday? Maybe you forgot because you are a busy woman

Y/n: I know Jungwoo, but we were working on different things, so we didn’t really see each other that much

Jungwoo: so, you remember the day right *pouting and looks shy*

Y/n: oh no… is it your birthday? Did I forget something?

Jungwoo: *looks sad after hearing Y/n’s answer* oh no, nothing important

Y/n: I am just joking cutie! I know we are spending the whole day together! (I almost forgot, but Hugo reminded me)

Jungwoo: I-I *looks down* don’t do that again, I became sad *pouting*

Y/n: (why in the whole world does he looks like a freaking cute baby! I just want him to hug me!!!!! So cute!!!)

Y/n: don’t be sad, I was just joking. Who would be able to get you off their mind?

Jungwoo: promise me you will really spend the whole day with me even if something comes up *shows his pinky*

Y/n: *locks her pinky with his* I promise that I will do as you say today

Y/n: *pulls Jungwoo into a hug* this is a promise hug

Jungwoo: *blushes* Oh my god

Y/n: I can hear your heartbeat so fast! Why is your heart beating so fast?

Jungwoo: ehm…. it’s because of y-you
Y/n: me? What did I do?

Jungwoo: you-you hugged me and…I-I felt

Y/n: oh no, I will hug you a lot…. but you look so cute anyways!!!!

Mister Park: Y/n, there is work to do!

Y/n: sorry mister Park! I will start on it now!

I pulled myself out of the clamp, and as I went out, I could see his shining and loving smile grow. it was as if he was holding the whole world in his hands, even if it was just a hug.

I go back to my table and think about it. I ran home from because it was late! but I completely forgot that I took the model home yesterday to work with it. I'm so forgetful that I'm now sitting at work without my job or assignment.

Someone can pick it up for me without them finding out at work. if they find out I came to work without my assignment then I will surely be fired. I cannot call Hugo he had a lot of duties and complete, Dean had four to eight meetings he had to attend.

I had no alternative except the one person who has heard my life out. I excuse myself and head over to the lady toilet and no one is there. I take out my phone and search up the name and give it a call