5. Second Date

Park: fighting! Hope it ends well
Director: *comes out of nowhere* mister park, no screaming
Park: *shit* yes, director *starts working*
Y/n: *walks away without saying a word*
Director: *walks behind without saying a word*

There is this hallway where none of the workers has their office. I walk through the hallway and that’s when he starts talking, when no one is around.

Taeyong; have you thought about it?
Y/n: it was not even fourth minutes ago
Taeyong: we have time for the meeting, want to talk over quick coffee
Y/n; I can’t say no to my director
Taeyong: I like that moto, I guess we have a little “meeting”

*inside the coffee shop that belongs to the company*

Taeyong: what would you like to have?
Y/n: I don’t know, we really don’t have the longest time
Taeyong: *raises his hand and a worker comes over* I would like one Americano and a iced tea with no ice but cold
Worker: it will be ready in some minuets
Y/n: why did you order iced tea?
Taeyong: its for you, so that you can cold down. You look a bit uncomfortable, I guess you still have a lot of questions. You can ask them, if you-
Y/n: why did you choose me?

Taeyong: I don’t have a girlfriend, I been so caught up in work that I don’t care about my dating life.

Taeyong: I wasn’t going to meet anyone here, because the person father sett me up with said he was lesbian.

Taeyong: I got the message after I arrived at the café, then I saw you.

Taeyong: You looked adorable in that skirt and you looked so sweet if you know what I mean *the drinks arrives*

Y/n: yeah I do, but- *drinks the iced tea*
Taeyong: I felt your date bailed on you so why not take the opportunity
Y/n: your parents probably wants a rich girl, I am not one
Taeyong: they are at the point where they have given up on me and my dating life plus they will meet you as the person I dated for two whole years *sips his coffee*
Y/n: what?! Why didn’t you tell me this earlier?!
Taeyong: you didn’t really ask and either did you look interested in me
Y/n: then why say you would fire me if I didn’t say yes to the marriage?
Taeyong: to make choose something fast, I would never fire an employ that way
Y/n: *drinks up the whole iced tea* we have a meeting to be at *stands up*
Taeyong: here my card, use it to pay *hands his card to the worker*
Y/n: I could have paid *walks with Taeyong*
Taeyong: my treat since I asked for it *smiles*
Y/n: (he is not a duchbag after all, just a half idiot) *walks behind him*

We attend the meeting and I don’t know why but I did actually follow with. I think talking to him and asking him questions made the most of the mess inside my head go away.

What did he think I would say, when he askes me to marry him out of the blue?

I don’t even remember his name, why am I lying…its Taeyong. The world is very small, If I made it to see him. What more will happen.