19. Dont Kiss Me

I wonder why? did he think he would look weak if he showed his feelings? would he not really be with me? why did he not stop us?

Mom: Y/n? you haven’t touched your food

Jungwoo: is something wrong? You said you were hungry

Y/n: aah! My apologies, I just spaced out

Dean: eat up, before the food gets cold

Y/n: yes sir! *starts eating*

Mrs. Kim: Y/n, have you been with anyone else?

Y/n: (always the uncomfortable topic, let’s not be rude)

Y/n: yes, I dated someone for three years

Mrs. Kim: dated?

Y/n: we broke up a while ago

Mrs. Kim: that’s very sad to hear

Y/n: I am happy we broke up, something doesn’t last forever

Ms. Kim: let’s just enjoy this meal, shall we?

Mom: yes we shall, Y/n?

Y/n: yes? Is there any need?

Mom: would you ask Hugo if he could drive you back and ask if he did eat

Y/n: (my life has never been so awkward)

Y/n: yes mother *walks off*

I walk with a straight face into Hugo’s room and with my old manners I don’t knock on the door.

I open and I see his same, more macular and tall body fully naked. I slam the door back again, but I feel his arm drag me into the room.

Hugo: what do you need miss Y/n?

Y/n: *looks away* mom just wanted me to ask if you could eat and drive me back?

Hugo: leaving so soon?

Y/n: I have a life to deal with that you just paused for a day

Hugo: if I paused it for a day, then stay here for a day

Y/n: why do you act like you care now?

Hugo: its not acting! *moves my face closer to his*

Hugo: now I am showing feelings like you wanted me to do

Y/n: *pushes him away* don’t do it because I told you to! do it because-

Hugo: *pulls me closer to his half naked body and kisses me*

I feel Hugo’s full lips after so many years. I remember everything as if it were yesterday.

dry his lips that took on the color brown, white at the ends. could not taste anything but his saliva and his scorching hot tongue that was eating me up.

my much rose lips that made it all be loving but meaningless. we had given up on each other because it was nothing for us.

a few years later we are in the same room in the same position it all started. our heads moved from side to side in slow-motion. it was like time did not go by and just stopped.

it began to boil in the body, tingling in the stomach and triggering in the mouth. he had his tongue say in a flow with mine, it was like the wave in the ocean just came and went back.

It was as if hatred had lost something inside me and used my mouth to find it. he slowly gets over me, while I slide down and place my ladle perfectly his bed.

my hand clings to his chest which was hard because of the muscles. with a light push the kiss stops and he looks at me as if he missed me.