57. Yes or No

Jungwoo: you should give your gift to Taeyong, before anyone

Y/n: right, ehm…. don’t go away from here

Jaehyun & Jungwoo: *sits down* Okay!

I walk around in this white dress of mine with flowers. I go around trying to find his room. For each step I take my heart beats faster.

I have no idea what to say when I give him the gift. I will ask him to open it as I run out. Its to cringe for me to stand there. I knock on the door and I hear his manly voice.

Taeyong: come in, help me with the tie *doesn’t look back*

Y/n: do you really want me to help?

Taeyong: Y/n, you came *smiles*

Y/n: *places her gift on the sofa and fixes his tie* how are you feeling?

Taeyong: ehm…*stands straight* mixed feelings

Y/n: your family is here, I saw them

Taeyong: you have never seen them before

Y/n: I meet your mother once or twice behind your back

Taeyong: is that why she asked if this wedding really is what I need?

Y/n; *taps his tie* I am done fixing the tie

Taeyong: aah! Thank you

Y/n: No problem, could you open my gift when I walk out?

Taeyong: you didn’t need to bring a gift

Y/n: its mostly for me anyways, see you soon *leaves the room*

Taeyong: it was good seeing you *wipes off a tear*

I walk away with a bad feeling in my gut. My hands are shaking, and I am starting to sweat. This time my heart is beating so fast that you could see it. The dress was so close-fitting, there was no space. The anxious came running to me as soon as I gave him the gift.

Jaehyun and Jungwoo are sitting there at the same place. Seeing them makes me a tiny bit calmer. I sit down and they start chatting again. Ten minutes go and the music plays. The bride looks fabulous in that dress and she is extremely attractive.

I have never seen a prettier woman. That’s probably why she is getting Taeyong. I see him, standing beside the priest, waiting on the bride. His eye is filled with water, are they there because of my gift or his cute bride? The bride enters the stage, but his eyes drips water as he looks at me.

The gift made him look like this, but I had to do it all. The priest starts talking about the life and things from their religion, but his eyes are locked in mine. Every blink leaks a tear. His face is telling me everything, but he won’t look at me more, when the priest asks him “Will You Lee Taeyong take Nail Makushita as your future wife?” He shakes his head as his glance moves from mine to the brides.

Priest: son, you will answer now

Taeyong: I am sorry Makushita. My heart belongs to someone else *looks away*

******: Oh, my lord, he did not just do that

Mrs. lee: son! Are you out of your mind!?

Taeyong: I am in the perfect state right now

Makushita: *starts crying*

No one knows what to do. I know my gift is the reason Taeyong said no to her. No woman shall feel this way on her special day. She is worth everything in this world. She can’t get bailed on her day. Before I go to take actions, I see him stand up.

He runs down the ally and taps Taeyong on the shoulder. Taeyong takes a step to the side and he says “yes I will take Nail Makushita as my wife” he says. I had no idea what was going on. I was on my way to ask her if she had any lovers, but before I could do anything to help Jaehyun just said yes to marrying her.

Taeyong runs down to me as I see his eyes outflow water. I stand up and I get into the hug that I been missing for so long. My eyes are swallow after crying, but getting him back is worth crying for. Just as they say luck comes twice. The bride says yes too.

She wants to marry Jung Jaehyun. The crowd screams, I see tears and I see smiles. Taeyong lifts my chin up and says, “your gift changed my whole life”. I cry even harder after hearing him say that.

I clap my hands together for the marriage we never knew was going to happen. I look at Jungwoo and he is in shock and just claps.