43. Presentation

Y/n: oh, I believe my whole life, status and situation would change

Jungwoo: whatever might happen, but I hope we still are friends or more *shy smile*

-Time Skip-
The times passed by like the days goes by. The day where Y/n spend with Jungwoo made her realize that Taeyong is stuck in her head. Whatever she did all she could think about is a way to talk to Taeyong, so that she could apologize.

It’s been three or four weeks. Each week she saw Taeyong at work and Jungwoo didn’t come more because the project was done.

Taeyong didn’t look at Y/n or call after her while he was at work. Y/n tried at least 10 times a week to call to or send a message to Taeyong. She wanted to apologize face to face, instead over a phone.

Even though he never picked up the phone, she kept on trying. In these four or three weeks Jaehyun came over a lot.

One of the days he cooked a whole meal for Y/n after work. They spend much more time together, because Y/n opened herself up to Jaehyun. For Jaehyun this felt good, that Y/n was able to express herself to him.

Even if Hugo, Jaehyun or Jungwoo was around Y/n, she still had Taeyong on her mind. Jaehyun told her to face him at the office because he has to hear his works out.

Jungwoo did talk with his father about the presentation Y/n was going to hold and about their future.

Hugo had to many duties at the Royal Place that he barely had time to look after Y/n. But she understood after all she has given up on Hugo.

-Monday- Y/n's point of view

Y/n: That’s fine Mister Park, don’t worry I got this

Park: I am sorry to place you there now, but its all because of these projects

Y/n: I can finish the presentation from home don’t worry

Park: you really do understand Y/n, but in three hours you have to meet up with Mister Kim and Jungwoo to hold the presentation

Y/n: Yes, don’t worry Mister Park. I will nail this perfectly

Park: Alright, fighting Y/n, bye
Y/n: Yes Fighting, bye *hangs up*

Taeyong (Director) made a decision to send some employees home because of the small space in our apartment.

He does finish a good job as the boss, but he place me here probably to avoid me. Otherwise why would I be one of the 12 people.

I wanted to run over to Taeyong and beg him to forgive me. But I guess right now he needs space, that’s understandable.

I was halfway done with the presentation and only one hour had left. I started to dress up and wear skirt and a blouse.

Getting ready to look like I love holding these presentations that I actually hate.

I didn’t really stress became it was Mister Park and Jungwoo even if they will judged based on the work and not who I am.

Just when I get my skirt on, I hear someone ring on the door at the Royal Place. Nani opens the door and screams my name.