41. Jungwoo's date

Author’s point of view:
Even though Y/n was late to work by five hours she worked the absent away. She worked so hard that she managed to finish the whole model without her co-workers help.

Three whole hours without food or drink just glue and three. She didn’t get to eat anything from the morning, and she didn’t have time to even grab a coffee. Her only goal at this moment is to finish the work so good that they will forget her five hours absent.

She was scared that they might fire her, but after doing such a great effort on the project, she made sure that they will not fire her no matter what.

It was around 2 in the evening or afternoon she finished the whole project and was on her way to get a glass of water. Then mister park asks her to come to his desk for a work discussion.

Park: I just saw your report on the work and it looks very well and structured

Y/n: Thank you Mister Park

Park: you can hand in the model to Joe and he will take care of it.

Park: The co-workers of yours that was supposed to help you with this will take care of the two other houses we need to make, while you join me and Jungwoo to presentation this to Jungwoo’s father on Monday

Y/n: *chokes* did you mean Mrs. Kim?

Park: yes, do you have anything against that?

Y/n: (what if he says yes just because its Jungwoo and me?) is Jungwoo going to hold the presentation?

Park: no it will be you and I will do the deal and Jungwoo will evaluate us with his father

Y/n: aah that sounds like a good plan

Park: since you are finished with your part you can take free for the rest of the day

Y/n: thank you *bows down and leave to Joe*

Joe: hello Y/n! may I help you with something?

Y/n: mister park told me to deliver this to you *hands him the building*

Joe: you finished so fast even if you came five hours late *surprised*

Y/n: he he…very funny! Jokes on you I have free the rest of the day *pinches his cheeks*

Jungwoo: are you ready to head out?

Y/n: oh my god! You scared me

Jungwoo: *pouting* I am sorry, I wont-

Y/n: don’t say I wont do it again because its you anyways *smiles*

Jungwoo: *about to blush* would you like to eat something first?

Y/n: you read my MIND! *takes Jungwoo out*

Joe: is Y/n dating Jungwoo?

Kate: no she is just friends with him because of their family

Joe: isn’t Y/n in a lower class then Jungwoo?

Kate: are you dumb? Y/n is the daughter of the royal place

Joe: no! are you joking?!

Kate: no, she just moved back there again

Joe: why did she move out of that stunning place?!

Kate: she was looking for love but failed *starts working again*

Outside inside Jungwoo’s car-
Jungwoo: I don’t usually drive, but today I will

Y/n: why don’t you drive to usual?

Jungwoo: the same reason as you, driver and family

Y/n: right I always forget, because every time I talk to you, I feel like I am talking to my childhood friend or like a school friend

Jungwoo: *blushes* that’s very nice and sweet of you to say

Y/n: I mean it for real Jungwoo. Most of my friend are co-workers and family people except Jaehyun.

Y/n: You feel different even if you are in the base a family friend *smiles*

Jungwoo: Jaehyun? Is he the guy who delivered your project?

Y/n; how did you know? Did you see him?

Jungwoo: I was going to ask you what you wanted to do, but I left because I saw you standing outside with another guy *pouting*

Y/n: don’t get the wrong idea, he is my friend Jung Jaehyun, he is a cop.

Jungwoo: I am sorry for my jealousy *stars the car*

Y/n: knowing you are jealous makes me a tiny bit happy because that means you kind of care, and that makes me remember we are just starting as friends.

Y/n: Maybe we will end as something else

Jungwoo: that makes my heart skip a beat *drives out of the parking*

Y/n: how about we eat bulgogi first? (Bulgogi=meat)

Jungwoo: can we eat at a local restaurant, no fancy

Y/n: that’s what I was going to ask you!! *laughs*

Jungwoo: for every day that goes I feel like we are more likely to be soulmates

Y/n: the bad thing is that you are so much CUTER than me!!!

Jungwoo: oh no…

Y/n: what happened?

Jungwoo: you aren’t lying, I am cuter than YOU *laughs*

Y/n: OH MY GOD! HOW!? *laughs*

They drove around town a bit to find a good place to eat, except that it was very classic and fancy. they had both grown tired of that way of life in the upper classes.

they liked to live a little more among the people, mingle with the people and not stand out as part of the rich. They did not like the way people treated them when they found out who their family is.

Some people use this to their advantage by acquiring a simpler life in the economy, but they may feel much more pressure from society. no one really knows how others feel even if they talk about it.

Taeyong, has not said a single word to me at work today. I just want to run over to him now and beg him to forgive me for the idiotic lie I held in me.

Jungwoo drifted and talked about his dreams of becoming an idol. he even sang and it sounded like a real angel singing to me. I had never heard a finer and prettier voice than his.

I'm not exaggerating when I say that his voice fit perfectly with the love song that longing can ruin relationships, made me realize even more clearly that I still have time to get Taeyong back.

but right here and now I was with Jungwoo who I promised would get a chance and therefore I cannot run to Taeyong now even though I am killing myself.

We find a nice, simple and delicious street kitchen with meat and lots of other variations of Asian dishes for example they have Pho. I was even more stopped by smelling the delicious food that is being made.

Even if it was not a 5-star restaurant I liked this much better. there were several people around and ate lots of different, but everyone kept a smile and joy in what they ate and talked to the others. there is something you will not find in a 5-star hotel.