18. People on my Mind

Y/n: you have yourself to blame!!

*goes out with dean*

Dean: What happened?

Y/n: my director called

Dean: Jungwoo?

Y/n: came back to you guys

Dean: No he didn’t, find him

Y/n: Jungwoo?! (×4)

Jungwoo: I am over here

Jungwoo: *on the phone* I will be there by tomorrow eight

Y/n: Sorry, didn’t know you had a phone call going on

Jungwoo: No don’t apologize

Y/n: I am hungry!!!

Jungwoo: Lets go and eat then

I was hungry, had not eaten anything since the morning. had plans to have lunch or dinner with my colleagues from work, but that plan went awry.

I do not know anything about it, but I cannot stop thinking about how life changed so quickly. day a Taeyong ask to marry me.

the same day I meet a handsome man named Jaehyun. the next day the family sets me up with a sweet and cozy boy who will start as friends that is Jungwoo.

even though there were new people in my life I think of my first. Hugo was always so clumsy and insensitive, he only wanted to be sensitive for a while. that time was when we had intercourse.

he wanted to ask all the time if it hurts, if it goes fast, I liked to have it with him because he cared then and there. around the whole family he was like a dead man he would not smile once.

Hugo never made eye contact with me and would never do anything to me unless the coast was clear. we did it only in his bedroom, he was scared but did not show it to me.

I wonder why? did he think he would look weak if he showed his feelings? would he not really be with me? why did he not stop us?