|48|

Jonathan's POV:
"Let's get back to us."

I look down at her tryna make sure she said what I think she said.

She smiles at me and I smile back, just cheesin like a damn fool.

"It's about damn time."

She smiles big and climbs into my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck and I do the same to her waist.

"You know the last time you saw me you was flippin me off in my hospital room."

"Mhmm and you deserved it." She giggles, burying her head in the crook of my neck, "I missed you so fucking much jon."

"I missed you too pooh."

"Mmm how much." I feel soft kisses on my neck, just the thought of tati is a turn on, she drivin me crazy rn,

"More than I can tell you."

"Oh really?"

"Yup."

Tati cups my face in her hands and pulls me into a soft kiss and I melt to her touch.

I missed this girl so fuckin bad, she finna feel it. 

I squeeze her ass, giving it a smack, laughing to myself when she moans into the kiss. 

"Imma have to show you."

"You can show me in a car?"

"I could show you anywhere yo ass is just scary."

She smiles big at me, that smile I been waitin on forever.

"I love you tati."

"I love you too." 

I pull her into another kiss, this time more passionately, I squeeze her ass, bite on her lip, I slide my hand into her leggings, rubbing my thumb over her pussy through her panties. She already wet.

Tati pulls away from the kiss and catches her breath, looking at me with eyes full of lust, "baby what you tryna do?"

"Let me show you."

I get out the car and throw her over my shoulder, I ain't never ran into a house so damn quick in my life, I bolt up them stairs and throw her ass on the bed, climbing in with her and attaching our lips automatically. 

I missed the shit out of my baby, the whole block finna hear how much.

I lay on my back and pull her body on top of mine, holding her in my arms while she kiss on my neck, running her nail along the diamonds on my chain.

"Baby." she says into my ear, I know she cravin, I can hear it in her voice.

...

"Shittttttttttttt." Tati's got her head buried in the sheets while I'm pounding that pussy from the back.

"Nah lemme hear you pooh." I pull on her hair and she lifts her head up, letting out a sexy moan when I smack her ass.

Tati's pussy is sum else, tight as fuck, wet as fuck, tasty as fuck, mine as fuck.

I feel it clenchin around my dick and know she finna cream on my shit, again.

"Flip it fa' me mama."

Tati turns over and lays on her back, eyeing me like I'm the devil, I bend down and kiss her lips, wrapping my hand around her throat. "Who own the shit pooh."

"You daddy."

I cheese big at her, kissing on her neck and rubbing on her clit wit my thumb slowly. 

"Jon." She moans. 

I speed up, leaving hickeys on her neck and hearing her breathing speed up. I slip two fingers in her, pumping them in and out in a come here motion, hearing her moans fill the room.

"Fuckkkk jon."

She palms her tits and squeezes her eyes tight, biting her lips.

"You finna cum for me pooh?"

She shakes her head, I laugh to myself, she don't like cumming to my foreplay type shit. I speed up, watching her jaw drop. "Shit."

"Cum for me pooh." I say into her ear, I know that low voice shit drive her crazy, can't nobody do it like baby. 

I stick my fingers deep inside her and feel her cream on em right away with a loud moan.

She watches me lick her juices off my fingers and pulls my hand to her mouth, looking me in my eye while she licks her cum off of it.

"Girl you sum else."

"You like it."

"I love it."

I sit up and tap my dick on her clit 6 times, my baby's lucky number.

She smiles down at me, "jon stop playinnnn"

I chuckle and slide my dick in slowly, giving her every inch, she finna feel how much I missed her all the way in her fuckin guts. 

"Ohhhhh." She moans, closing her eyes tight, biting her lip. I pick up one of her legs and put it on my shoulder, stroking slow and deep, hearing her moans get louder and louder.

"Look at me."

Tati opens her eyes and gives me a look, "bring ya ass." I laugh and bend down to her level, she holds her hand at the back of my neck and pulls me into a sloppy kiss, giving me tongue and love between her moans, I hold her throat and keep kissing her while I speed my strokes up. I wanna do everything to her, want her to feel everything.

"You still on ya pill?"

"Mhmmm."

I take her wrists and pin them down above her head with one hand and quickly rub her clit with my other. I speed up, pounding her pussy, failing to keep in all my groans and grunts and shit, tati's my weakness

Her pussy fit's me like a glove, like our bodies were made for each other, Ion know maybe it's cuz I missed her but I'm feelin this shit times ten.

"Fuck Jonnn!" She shouts, I bust inside her, filling her pussy with cum and watching her jaw drop, I feel her leg shake and she climaxes again with the sexiest moan.

I get down and flick my tongue around her clit before cleaning up our mess wit one big lick. I watch her bare chest rise and fall while she catches her breath.

"Baby come hereeee." She moans. I get up and lay down next to her, pulling her body on top of mine. Tati kisses all over me, rubbing my torsoe, squeezing me tight. 

She buries her head in the crook of my neck, saying all she got to say without saying it and I feel the same. 

I rub on her booty the way I know she loves.

"Mmmm."

"It's been a minute huh pooh."

"Yeah, I missed you baby."

"I missed you too."

=================================
A/N: It's about damn time💀🤧