|56|

THE NEXT NIGHT:
Jonathan's POV:
"Bae get up."

"Why." I'm laying my head on tati's ass while we watch a movie on her bed.

"Because my dad's calling me get up."

Maybe if I just don't move she gone let his call go straight to voicemail.

"Nigga if you don't get yo bobbleheaded ass upppp." she giggles and bounces her booty, making my head fall off, she gets up and walks into the hallway, leaving the door open.

"Hey daddy...I'm really good how are you?...don't starttttt I visit you all the time...well shit I don't remember"

She giggles, I admire how close her and her dad are but I know that nigga don't like me.

"I'm free this weekend, and I can take monday off if I do some extra paperwork thursday, leave friday afternoon...yeah I know...What!?...dad-...bring jonathan?...but-...yes daddy I know but-...daddddddd...shit can't ya'll just facetime?...no dad because you do too fucking much...mhm...mhm...mhm...no not that...mhm...fine I'll talk to him...I said I'll talk to him...okay daddy I love you too...I knowwww...bye, goodnight."

Ta'tiana walks back into the bedroom with an expression I can't read and crawls on top of me, burying her head into my hoodie, "My dad want's to meet you."

"I heard..."I eye her u and down letting her know she need to gone n explain ha lil attitude.

"Because that nigga don't like you bae, he hold grudges worse than I do, he's gonna give you hell, ion wanna bring you into that."

"Girl I can handle that."I shrug

She don't respond.

"Aye come here." She sits back and faces me, I pull her into my lap. "I know yo daddy don't fuck wit me right now, but once he get past the shit I put you throough, we both know he gone love me, am I right?"

Tati nods.

"So let's gone get this shit out the way aight? Whatever he do can't be that bad cuz Imma have you by my side right?"

"Of course."

"So what you stressin 'fo? Girl we got this."

She smiles. I lift up her hand with the ring on it and kiss it, holding it with both my hands. I can't wait to make this girl my bride, can't wait to see her walking down the isle looking stunning in whatever dress she choose. Can't wait to see her daddy hand her off, give her to me forever. But for all that I gotta get his blessing, so I'm shole ready to go meet him.

LATER THAT WEEK:

Tati and I land in memphis and I can tell she excited as shit to see her dad but nervous for us to meet, she said he always got sum slick to say and she don't wanna deal wit us being tense. She said we her favorite two men in the world and she just want us to dance and sing in harmony and happiness. She a trip.

"Bae let me drive."

"Why you know I love driving rentals."

"Bae we cannot pull up to yo daddy house wit you driving, he gone think I ain't shit makin you drive."

"Well he's not gonna wanna see me in a relationship where he feels like I'm being dominated, he knows I like to be the one to drive, what Imma look like getting out the passenger seat?"

"What you gone look like, is that you got a nigga that can take care of you."

"I don't need to be taken care of."

"I know that, and so does yo paps, but let him see that you got somebody still willing to do it."

Tati gives me a look and I return it. My baby stubborn as fuck, but eventually she walks over to the passenger side and lets me open her door for her, I kiss her forhead and wait on her to buckle up 'fore I close the door.