|51|

2 WEEKS LATER:
Ta'Tiana's POV:

"Me and kane, we just messin around you know? I ain't the type to be locked down." Meg waves her hand in the air and feeds me her bullshit while I drive.

"It's not locked down if that's where you wanna be, and kane don't seem like the type to just mess around."

"It's locked down if I'm tryna be on my hot girl shit."

"So why ya'll still wastin time bitch? It's been months and the nigga ain't ya man, you won't let him be, but he's a hopeless romantic you know he wan't a girl to call his own. Why you ain't leave him alone yet if you know he tryna cuff."

Megan pouts and looks out the window, "his dick big." she pushes her lips to the side.

I stop at a red light and give her a look, shaking my head. Megan likes him, otherwise she woulda been moved on to another nigga. They don't just fuck, they cuddle and do face masks and ft each other all gushy. But he takes her to dinner and she won't let him call it a date. Goooootta be kidding.

We drivin to jonathan's house. He wants me, kane, megan and stunna to fly down with him to north carolina and help his mama pack and we were more than happy. So we're staying at his place tonight cuz our flight leaves early tomorrow morning.

I put the key code into his front door when we get there and it's eerily quite.

Kane nods at me from the kitchen, "I can get ya bags hold on." He dries off his hands and comes to get my bags, kissing megan on the forehead and grabbing hers too. "Jon and stunna in the garage, they sposed to be puttin all the shit in the car but they don't know how to act."

I hear shouting and cussing the closer we get to the garage and kane opens the door.

"Put me down nigga!"

"Aye Tati Wassup Girl

"Aye Tati Wassup Girl." Stunna winks at me and spins around wit jon on his shoulders.

"Aight nigga you got ya laughs now put my ass down you makin me look bad." Jon states in his low voice.

Stunna puts him down and daps me and megan up before jon walks up behind him.

He cheeses big at me and holds my waist, kissing my lips, "wassup pooh."he hugs me and rests his his on my shoulder, nodding at megan, "aye she horse."

"nigga don't start wit me." She laughs.

"Bae what you got to eat." I pout at him.

"I got a big ass chocolate bar." He smirks at me.

I playfully hit him in the chest and he grabs my hand and kisses it, "we was waitin on ya'll to order food, what you want pooh."

I look up at the ceiling and sigh, being all overdramatic while I think.

"Bitch stop playin you been talkin bout chipotle all fuckin day." Megan puts her hands on her hips and gives me a look, making jon and stunna laugh.

"aight ya'll cool wit Chipotle?" Jon looks around the room and everybody says yes so we order from his phone.

We sit on the couch and eat once the food gets there and everyone's trying to keep their spirits high for jon.

He told me his mom was getting better technically, her cancer was getting better on the charts, but her hair is almost gone completely and she's losing all her fight. He said she seems sadder. So getting her to LA is really important to him, he wants her close to him and serenity, so she doesn't have to be alone and so that she has family to focus on rather than her cancer. 

I know this is gonna be hard for him, we all do, it was hard enough for him to watch her go through chemo again. So we all want to be there for him for this trip, he's her rock so we're gonna be his.

We goof around and watch some tv before we call it a night, the flight leaves at 7am. 

Everybody else goes to a guest room and jon walks me up to his, we brush our teeth and stuff and I leave to put on something to sleep in when  get a text from my assistant, so I text her back, sending her the schedule and the times for everybody's showings and appointments for while we're gone.

Jon comes out of the bathroom and wraps his arms around my waist from behind, resting his head on my shoulder. I put my phone down and turn to face him, wrapping my arms around his neck. 

"How you doin babe."

"I'm aight."

I look into his eyes, he looks stressed.

I sit down on his bed and open my legs, patting the space between for him to sit down and he does. I rub and squeeze jonathan's shoulders, feeling him get less tense beneath my touch. He groans and rolls his neck, letting out a deep breath. He slides down on the bed and rests his head on my inner thigh, looking up with me with a small pout.

"Talk to me baby."

He sighs. "I ain't ready, this shit's only getting harder. Like you would think it's easier since it's her second time going through this but it hurts more cuz she don't deserve to go through that shit twice. She don't."

"I know."

"It ain't fair."

"I know baby." I squeeze his hand. "I know it's bad but you can't focus on that, shit's gonna get better you just gotta remember that, and remind your mom of that too when you see her. She's finna be here, with family, with you and serenity, just keep that in mind baby things are about to get better okay?"

He looks down with a pout and I lay down next to him, turning his head so his eye meets mine, "you hear me?"

"I hear you pooh."

"it's gonna be okay."

He nods at me, pulling me into his arms and resting his head on my chest.

It's gonna get better. 

I rub his back and drift off to sleep.

====================================
A/N: Kind of a filler i think I got sum planned.🤔

COMMENTERS❤️: @funsizedcris, @Yanaaaa2x, @Koutureme, @Nevaeh492938, @kobeswifewhores, @Koutureme, @Sweetieraquelchuks, @Malec1700-1, @Ally645, @_StOoPiDHOe_, @deaddeadassacacaroch, @TheBigDonDada, @a-true_baddie, @umchilebaBygIrl, @imabadbish55, @draco20kenzo, @_pepsiii, @Ehgoddess08, @amorebae, @Febs_peri88, @choppasbae, @isucktoes25_8, & @nita0108.

VOTERSSssSSSsssssSs💫: Keep doin ya thang boooo, I appreciate it, keep tap tap tappin👏

SPAM IT THE HELL UP HOE🤭

OH WAIT WAIT I FORGOT

I'm thinkin maybe I wanna change the cover of this book...help me out here.

Ya'll fuck wit this?

Speak ya mind boo😗👏

Speak ya mind boo😗👏