|32|

LATER THAT DAY:
Ta'Tiana's POV:

Jonathan's car is already in my driveway when I pull up.

"tsk tsk this nigga lucky  ion  know how to shoot." I say to myself as I gather my stuff and get out of my car. 

He gets out of his car when he sees me and I motion for him to follow me in over my shoulder. 

I got words for this nigga but I don't even know where to start.

"You beat up my babymama?"

"Yup and what about it?" I cross my arms and give him a look.

"You a trip bae."

"Bae? Oh you must not realize what the bitch told me before I stuck my fist in her mouth."

He gives me a look.

"So where'd you go this morning jon?"

"I went to drop off rin I told you already."

"rightttt, did meme ask you to drop rin off before your week was up? Or was that your excuse to pop up?"

He sighs. 

"Yup ya bitch told on you."

"She ain't my bitch."

"So why you actin like she is?  Why'd you go over there jon, and don't lie to me, I'll key all your cars and then set yo whole damn house on fire, keep FUCKING trying me."

I look him in his eyes with a cold stare.

"I went over there to talk to her about that shit she posted."

"And why do you give a damn about her and some only nigga."

"Cuz she only pulled that shit to make me jealous."

"And it worked, but the problem is, it shouldn't have jonathan! You talk big shit, about how you love me and you want us to be together and you need me, but what you need to do is figure out you and meme. And stop lying to me, just stop!"

"I ain't lie to you."

"All we've been is a lie." I say quietly, hurting my own damn feelings because I know I'm right. "I was just the in between bitch to pass the time before you and meme got back together." 

"tati don't say that shit."

"You left me this morning, in your bed, days after you begged me to stay, so you could go see your ex, hurt because she said she moved on, am I right so far?" 

He nods slowly.

"Then you lied to me about why you left. What the fuck happened to honesty jonathan, all I'm asking is for you to keep shit real with me, only reason I believed that bitch is bc you've been feeding me bullshit. What were you doing there for so long?"

He gives me a look and my heart drops to the bottom of my stomach.

"You cheated on me."

"No!"

"Oh my god."

"Tati we didn't fuck I swear, we was just chillin."

"Oh ya'll was just chillin?"

"We were I swear that shit to you tati I ain't cheat on yo ass."

I sigh and sit on the kitchen counter, I'm tired, not physically but mentally, emotionally, this shit is draining me and I'm hurting.

"Pooh just hear me out, we can fix this."

"No jonathan this can't be fixed! You're playing games and at this point I don't even trust you. You say you love me, but you clearly love her more, and that's okay I can't be mad at you for how you feel I just wish you didn't bring me into your shit. Ya'll aren't done, so if that's really who you want to be with, if she's the one you want, if she's the one you really need, don't stay behind and waste my time jon, leave."

Jonathan tilts my head up for a slow, passionate kiss, holding my waist tight and giving it a squeeze before pulling away, he rests his forehead against mine and looks into my eyes, saying all he needs to say.

And with one last kiss on my forehead, he's gone.

THE END❤️

I'm jp.🤧

============================================

A/N: three updates in a day? 👀Wow I must love ya'll or sum🤭😘

Commenters🥰:  @Yanaaaa2x,  @kay_is_impossible,  @glizzysuckers,  @dimples__432,  @fatbootybutsmallback. 

Voters😌:  @vinniesbabysmomma,  @Yanaaaa2x,  @Nig3rianPrinc3ss,   @yallFavSileNtReaDer,   @briibailey04,  @QUEEN777777,  @Entanglements_02,  @lovelycake124, @Reagler0928,  @dimples__432, @Ndowiiey, @mayasherise, @kay_is_impossible. Mwah