|59|

LIKE 2 WEEKS LATER:
Ta'Tiana's POV:

"Aight me and the team finna eat sum and go back to the hotel, Imma call you when I get in for the night."

"Okay baby, I love you."

"I love you too bae." Jonathan blows me some kisses and starts moving his tongue around over factime, making me giggle.

"Boy get off my phone, BYE" I laugh.

"Aight pooh Imma holla at you."

I nod and end the call.

Jonathan is in florida for some shows, then he's going to texas, then washington, he's not getting back until saturday, it's only sunday.

I've been feeling kinda clingy lately but he's already worried about leaving his mom so I don't want to put more on his plate.

I walk back downstairs to megan in my kitchen.

She looks me up and down and makes a mock disgusted face, "Ya'll musta just had phone sex or sum ya ass is glowin bitch."

"Girl hushhhhh, I just missed him thas all."

"Yo lil coochie coo did too huh." megan sticks her tongue out and I roll my eyes giggling.

I put my shoes on, I told jon I'd go check on his mom tonight and megan's comin wit me.

As I bend down to tie my laces I feel megan's hands on my hips.

"Tati let me smash."

"Noooo bitch, getcha horny ass on somewhere." I laugh.

She dry humps me, rubbing on my sides.

"Tati bitch let's fuckkkkkk."

"Megan."

"Girl come on."

"Megan Pete go wait in the car."

30 MINUTES LATER:

I'm running Gina some bath water because she mentioned she's been sore, I put in some epsom salt, soap for bubbles, she already ate dinner

I think she's been doing a lot better since she moved to LA. I bought her some really cute head scarfs and I haven't seen her without one on since. it makes me smile to see her in them.

One thing I love is how Gina, Jonathan, and babygirl serenity all have the same smile, whichever one of them I'm missing at the time it feels like they're with me.

I wanna go down to florida and jump on jonathan and snuggle with my boo and just kiss him till he get tired of me. I wonder how much a ticket cost.

Well no I have work tomorrow.

But i'm running shit I can just pass my showings down...

Bitch it's been a day get your shit together.

I light Gina some candles and put her towels out, going back to the front of the house.

"Gina your water is ready."

She looks up at me and smiles, "thank you sweetheart, there's some spaghetti in the fridge if you want to heat it up."

"Oh thank you."

"You gonna have some?"

"Probably not, i'm not that hungry, but thank you." I nod at her and smile.

She eyes me, "you aren't hungry?"

"No ma'am my appetite is just a little off."

"Oh really?"

"Yes ma'am, I'm just getting off of food poisoning that's all."

"Oh alright." Gina eyes me cautiously, "Well ladies after my bath I'm heading to bed, ya'll can go enjoy your night, don't worry about me, I appreciate ya'll comin out."

"Of course, anything to keep jonathan off our asses." megan grumbles, making gina laugh.

"He does worry too much doesn't he." she giggles.

"Yes like jon jon,  yo mama is not even old she can walk around her house for one night without help."

"I been tryna tell that boy." Gina shakes her head with a smile. She pulls me into a hug and rubs my back, "Thank you for comin out tonight tati I know you put jonathan at ease, and I really appreciate you runnin my bath for me."

"Of course, I'm glad we could help, I know jonathan's gonna sleep better knowing you're good."

"Mhmmm, that child is so overprotective." Gina laughs. "Goodnight girls."

"Goodnight," Megan and I say together, we let ourselves out and go back home, I text jonathan that his mom's alright.

AN HOUR LATER:
"Yeah, megan's staying the night." I pull my covers up on facetime with jonathan.

He gives me a look, "megan who."

"megan pete who else."

He shakes his head, sipping from his sweet tea, "no she ain't."

"yes she is

"yes she is."

"Ya'll be fuckin n shit, she ain't stayin in the house put her stallion ass in the horse stalls outside."

"Jonathan don't start wit me"

"Youn be havin her stay the night when I'm in town."

"thas cuz i don't need her to stay the night when you in town, cuz when you in town im wit you, but now you not and ion wanna sleep in this big ass house by myself."

"you slept by yo damn self before I came along,yeen have no problem wit it when we first started talking."

"I know but i just don't wanna be by myself right now."

He makes a face at me, "you good pooh?"

"yes I'm fine, and megans in the room beside me, no funny shit."

"aight thas cool wit me do what you gotta do"  he looks at me cautiously, "I miss you mama."

"I miss you tooooo daddy." I whine, I wish I would've hugged him tighter before he left cuz I'm really really just missing his touch right now.

"Aye look, soon as I get back in town I'm zoomin my ass to ya crib aight, you can quit all that whiny shit Imma be back before you know it pooh, I promise."

"Okay baby."

"I luhhhh ya."

"I love you more."

He cheeses at me shaking his head and I can't help but smile back.

"Goodnight mama."

"Night daddy."

He kisses the camera and the call ends.

I drift off to sleep wanting to skip forward to sunday.

=============================